Two India girls Which one do you prefer? Which one is more attractive?

They are the India celebrity and dacner. Nargis Fakhri & Ileana D'Cruz
For me I like them both, They both are beautiful and hot. But I think Nargis Fakhri more attractive than Ileana D'Cruz.

Nargis Fakhri
Ileana D'Cruz

Nargis Fakhri & Ileana D'Cruz

Nargis Fakhri & Ileana D'Cruz

Nargis Fakhri & Ileana D'Cruz

@cinderelli @abc--123 @KDA20
Say something if you want to lol

@YourFutureEx your country have a lot of pretty women hun? You don't tell me, Now I just find out and try to steal them from you

Most Helpful Girl

• The one on the right.

Most Helpful Guy

• You didn't know that my country has pretty women? My country has a whooping 586.47 million girls from all race and religions.

They both are equally attractive to me. I cannot choose one. Nargis Fakhri is currently American. She'll become get Indian nationality next year.

I accept your challenge, fella ;) Come & try. Their hero is HERE!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vkcYxbGdTE

• races*

Ah! delete "become" from my opinion :(

• Thanks bro :)

• poor people in every country look ugly, becuz they don't have the resources to eat, let alone keep themselves clean. So yeah your misconception might be stemming out from that notion. So your sample size should include middle class girls or above.

But then again, Indian women have won the 2nd most no. of miss worlds, 4th most no. of miss earths, and 5th most no. of miss universes.

What Girls Said 17

• they are both pretty.. Ileana is Indian.. Nargis is not.. her dad is Pakistani.. mother is Czech.. and her nationality is American..

• OH wow, That mean the most beautiful one have Pakistan blood hun? I know she's mixed , I don't know that much about her. Thank you for being here and telling me that, How are you my evil twins?

• We're the different body, the same feelings. I can't let you in an unhappy

• 😊😊😊🍫🍭🍨🍧

• Hmm people won't say they are Indians. They look like of English descent

• Only one girl is mixed Nargis is not indian.. her dad is Pakistani.. mother is Czech.. and her nationality is American..

• Hmm that's not even a true indian ethnic anymore.

They have been whitified.

• Well, basically we all are black according to that o_o

• They're both beautiful but I think I like Nargis Fakhri better :)

• Every time I see these comparison questions I can never tell any of the girls apart, they always look so similar to me lol plus they're all always beautiful so why does it even matter.

• Nargis looks sexier in my opinion.

• they look the same to me same :body type , both long hair , eyebrow shape and color, face structure both attractive

• Definitely nargis my friend and I are were talking about how beautiful she was, but she's not indian.
    Just the other day I was watching the movie 'Spy' and she was in it. Great movie.

• Gosh come on I m indian and I can tell they both same attractive but they ain't talented and watching their movies is torture so..

• Oh really? But that can dance and singing, Hard to say not talented. Oh I thought you are an Arabia girl!

• Well it's just my opinion. i said their their acting sucks. And there r also indians living in UAE

• Oh okay then, You don't like thier acting, That's totally fine with me. I don't like them all the time, I also find indian girl very attractive. You are the one new hottie on GAG.

• They do not look Indian to me but who cares they're all beautiful

• Nargis's prettier.

• They're both very pretty.

• Some of them don't look full indian...

• Nargis is not indian.. her dad is Pakistani.. mother is Czech.. and her nationality is American..

• oh wow they are both so pretty!!! but maybe the first one looks a little bit better

• Yeah, I agree with you, Also her looks more westernize and caucasian

• Nargis Fakhri, she's gorgoeus !

• maybe nargis

• all are sexyyyy

• I think the second one is much prettier

What Guys Said 14

• Whatever one I connect with the most, looks are only half of what makes a women attractive.

• well said :)

• exactly, i agree with you. Looks will fade over time but that deep connection you make will last a lifetime and that is worth it imho

• @knight1986 mhmm.

• They're really Westernised. Like, going out of their way to show just how Westernised they are.

I prefer Ileana because I think she's cuter.

• Nargis is mixed.. her dad is Pakistani.. mother is Czech.. and her nationality is American.. But she often in the india movie, And Ileana is he Original indian girl. With her tan skin

• Nah its more like OP put their pics gown and skirt pics only, instead of their sari and salwar pics.

• they hardly look like any indian girls i know lol!
    uhm but i think i would vote for!!! Ileana D'Cruz

• I think they are both very attractive - I would be very happy to be on a date with either one.

• Thank you for join my question, Hope you can get one form India one day.

• Nargis Fakhri she got a sharper face

• All beautiful ladies. My favourite is Nargis Fakhri. Who is your favorite?

• They're both really hot, it's kind of hard to choose.

• @Genie23 is who I prefer :)

• For real though, this is a very tough question D:

I'm gonna have to piiiiiiick... Ileana D'Cruz :P

• Haha, Unfortunately they both pretty than Genie23, But Ileana D'Cruz is a good chioce.

• Draws do exist in real life dude and this one is evens stevens they are both equally as attractive.

• They look far to white. Are you sure they are indian?

• they both look good but I guess I lean towards Ileana D'Cruz

• You like tan skin?

• I prefer pale skin but I do like girls with dark hair and dark eyes.

• So..., a little help please. These are both women of Indian nationality/ethnicity? They are Caucasian race yes? Are all Indian nationals Caucasian? I'm just trying to gain some knowledge here. Cuz they look like any other euro dark haired Caucasian woman with Caucasian features. Is being Indian ethnic a physical look? Or is Indian ethnic a culture and style/language/beliefs etc.

Thanks in advance.

• Well thank you for share your precious knowledges, Ileana is Indian.. Nargis is not.. her dad is Pakistani.. mother is Czech.. and her nationality is American..

• Ileana is probably Dravidian (something like mid-eastern) who looks like Caucasian. India is a big country having various ethnic groups and different climatic conditions so that's why she looks like a Cauc. Northern Indians have some Cauc features and they're generally brown or pale, Southern Indians have Indian (Sub-Continental) features and they are generally darker & Eastern Indians have Asiatic features :)

• They both look pretty caucasian for Indians.

• Yeah very westernize looking

• I guess I prefer Nargis Fakhri, but they're both quite attractive, more so than many American actresses/celebrities I think.

• That's a very high evaluation,Do you think American girls will jealous of them? They are naturaly beautiful

• Nargis but the other one is gorgeous as well. Wow they are perfect looking women.

• Yeah they are pretty hot and I must catch them in one draft

• Where she came from? Is she an India girl? Maybe just bad temper and personality

• She was French and Spanish. She modeled for a few magazines in the states.