Which of these two women is hotter? Rate and why?

Which of the following women is hotter? GIVE A REASON WHY and READ THE DETAILS! For full details, see my profile, click on questions and see the question on the female friend. Girl L (the 1st one) is a female friend who is being suggestive. Girl V (the 2nd one) is a hot and popular girl on her degree in the year above who I fancy and who L seems keen for me not to meet.

GIRL L - female friend, who can be caring at times. Can be very touchy and kinkily suggestive - e. g. feet on lap, sucks fingers, etc. Very attention seeking. Talks a lot, though too much. Knows everyone, though not as popular on her own course as V. Likes to be in the middle/center of things, often to outdo other girls present. Did not reciprocate V's bday invitation - interestingly mainly guys there.

GIRL V - pretty and popular on her course, a little mysterious and thus not known much in other degree circles. Doesn't throw herself out there. More exclusive. But when spoken to, very friendly, outgoing and nice. Likes to travel, is smart and street wise. In the year above on L's degree and was her mentor buddy for a while. Invited L to bday party. Genuine.

Who is hotter and why is L jealous of V and stopping a male friend from meeting V?

• Girl L
  • Girl V
Agreed, so was I right not to address her pathetic petty comment that V was not my type? She looked like a fool didn't she?

I don't know how to meet V tho other than luck. Haven't run into her in my social circles, events or parties yet. Just wait for fate then?
Girl L a little kinky about stripping, great breasts and wears tight clothes. Loves clubbing and to know everyone. Finds a thrill in dominating.

Girl V sexy legs, loves video games and partying at bars. Has close friends and involves all of them, better social etiquette. More worldly view.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the second one is.

• Nice. Me too tbh. For some reason, feel aroused by the first one though? Why is that?

And why do you rate the 2nd higher than the 1st, and why is the 1st jealous of the other girl?

• Also could you check out my other question pls? it would really be appreciated. It's on my profile page..

Most Helpful Guy

• Ok, so both girls are both great in their own sense. I think it really depends on what you want though. Girl V seems more like the traditional type of girl that's more inclined for a serious relationship and Girl L seems she'd be more fun/adventurous to be around and to have a causal relationship with or even just hook up with. But she's a bit of a wildcard.

And if L really is stopping a guy from meeting V, she knows that guy will like V, more than her. So she's trying to keep your attention on her before you even meet V.

• And personally for me, I'd rate V as a 9 and L as a 7-8, based on their overall personality and looks.

• This is really useful! I agree that every person has their own good attributes. I think V is also an 8-9. But I'm not sure about L being a 7. Maybe on kinkiness and arousal, but her personality and manipulation takes her down to a 4 really in my opinion.

V does seem more relationship material, but I also hear she is very flirty and fun. L seems very artificial and wants attention even at the detriment of other girls around her. Why is she stopping me meeting V? Did you see the other question?

Why would I even be aroused by L quicker and fantasize about her, if I prefer girls like V? The fantasy of L vieing for my attention over another girl in a double bj is prominent. And why would I feel happy cumming about other girls, but not L?

What Girls Said 7

• Seriously!!! This is like the 432nd time you have asked this about these. What is your obsession with them?
    www.troll.me/.../why-you-so-obsessed-thumb.jpg

• I think girl V is prettier and from what you describe she seems to be the nicer person, too.
    L is jealous of V because V is probably getting more male attention although L tries so hard?

• Agreed on V's looks. Yes L loves attention and tries very hard. It's kinda hot when she's suggestive though? But why would L stop guy friends meeting V?

What do you make of this?

• I think I previously answered those questions already and if I was you I wouldn't worry too much about it

• Ok so enjoy it and cum about L.. it means nothing?

• Simple. V is the Kind of girl L wishes she could ve like. Hence all the efforts.

• Ah is that it? So why would L stop guy friends meeting V? Especially if L has a boyfriend already?

• How would you rate them based on both their attributes?

Could you check out my other question (it's on my profile)? It's about L and V.. Would appreciate it!

• Would L stop guys meeting V out of jealousy and attention seeking?

• both same level of attractiveness

• Seriously? So you rate them equally? Why so, pls explain?

• same eyebrows , looks like same body type

• Nah they're not quite the same. L has a very kinky mouth in terms of shape. Very cute at sucking. V more of a sexy sophisticate face than L's.

Hair - V is longer. L looks cute/dirty when tied up but V looks good down and pretty tied up.

V is slightly taller and has longer toned legs. More athletic and fit body.
      L has bigger hot breasts. But her legs are not toned.

Could you check out the other question on my profile pls? It's on L and V. L being suggestive and not helping to meet V? Would appreciate you taking a look and opining!

• The second girl.

• Ok, nice. So why the 2nd girl and why not 1st?

• As in reasons?

• Girl V. Reason- She's the perfect girl; conservative but extremely friendly when you get to know her. She keeps the "?" going and can bring something new each day to the table.

• Agreed on girl V! She really is the whole deal. Is that why L is jealous of her? Why do I fancy V but feel aroused by L?

Could you check out my other question on my profile page pls? It's about both girls and L being suggestive to me?

• Are those actual females you know?

What Guys Said 10

• I am leaning towards girl V. She is more of my type. I kinda like mysteries, not into girls who like to be the center of attention because I'm shy.

• Ok. Yeah I think V is prettier and much nicer personality wise. I too am not keen on L's attention seeking ways. Why is it I feel so aroused by L if I prefer V? Is it her suggestive behavior or her body? How would you rate each?

Could you check out my other question on my profile page? Would really appreciate it - it's about both L and V.

• Ratings?

• as a rule, "hotness" has little to do with background, I think. The second girl looks hotter, but the first is more attractive.

• That's interesting! So why do you think the 2nd is hot and 1st attractive? Please explain what you mean?

• Yeah that's good then. L is a 3 in my opinion. And a b***h. So not gonna ever speak to such a low person again.

• I masturbated about a separate hot female friend today and felt much happier, especially cumming about the girl.

• Girl V cause she sounds more relatable and looks more attractive in my opinion

• Girl V absolutely is more attractive in my opinion as well. Ratings for each and why?

Why would L stop guy friends meeting V? And why would I be aroused by L and fantasize about her if I prefer and fancy V?

Could you check out the other question on my profile pls? It is about L and V and I think your insight would be helpful!

• Any thoughts on the other question bro?

• I keep forgetting bruh and its probably cause its a damn story lol

• Cropping skills on point 👌😂

• Lol thanks. I try.

What do you make of both girls? Which is hotter and why, rate each and why is 1 jealous of 2 and stopping guy friends meeting her?

• Ratings?

• What do you think and did you see the other question?

• Definitely girl 2. Olive and darker skin tones, dark hair, and dark eyes... gets me every time. :)

• Agreed! Girl 2 is hot and much nicer. So why not girl 1? And how would you rate each?

Why would girl 1 stop a guy friend meeting girl 2?

• Good point. why an I hesitant to call her up on it? I felt shocked when she did that dismissing V..

How would you rate each girl and why?

• Thoughts?

• The second one because the pics are higher quality.

• Lol. What about the details posted for each? What do you think about L being jealous of V? And how would you rate each girl?

• You'd rate the same? That is totally unexpected. Seriously L is the same as V? I think V is prettier and nicer by far. L is hot cos she's kinky but her personality takes her down, and overall she's not in the same league.

Can you check out the other question on my profile? Might be useful as it gives details of each.

• You think both are equal?

• The gurl with the Vageena outclass the gurl with the Labia doe 😘

• Pls explain?

• So who do you think is hotter. As in V? And why?

Why would L stop guy friends meeting V? Rate each?

• Still don't understand! What do you mean?

• The second girl, because she likes to travel, and so do I, so it fits with my personality more.

• What do you make of their details posted above, why is L jealous of V and stopping people meeting her?

• And how would you rate each?

• Would appreciate your thoughts on the other question!

• I don't have time to read all that shit but girl V looks better.

• So rate each?

And why?

Check out my other question on my profile page about L and V.

• I voted L, because I like her body. I guess I should have read the personality stuff.

• Lol. L does have a nice body yes. Take a look at the personality stuff, it might help. L is a bit attention seeking and jealous of V, stopping guy friends from ever meeting her. Why would that be?

How would you rate each?

Personally I think V is prettier and more attractive. For some reason though, L arouses so much, more so than the other girl? Is it her body (great boobs and mouth) or her suggestive behavior?

• Ok, but do you really think L is an 8? Maybe a 6, but an 8?

I reckon V is an 7.5-8. L is a 5.5 at most.. and that is for kinkiness, but she would be down to a 5 based on attention seeking neediness and manipulative behavior (i. e. diverting people away from ever knowing about V) takes her down to a 4 or even a 3.

• To each their own.