Am I alright or do I need to lose weight?

I'm planning to start going to a gym because I'm always scared I might be eating too much. Well I'm 55 kg (about 121Ibs) and I'm 165 cm tall ( which is 5.4 in ft, I guess.) So what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to the gym would be great for exercise and health. But there is absolutely no need to go on a diet. Just make healthy food choices. You can still eat pizza and ice cream every once in a while but there is no need to lower the amount of calories or amount of food you eat. No need to lose weight. Your body seems great based on the numbers.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're perfect!

• Thank you so much :') you are.

What Guys Said 6

• It's hard to say without a picture, but those numbers sound good to me. As others have pointed out, going to the gym is never a bad thing. Even if you aren't really losing weight, it will help your figure.

• It sounds about right to me - With weight I never go by numbers - It is how you look

• Depends on how much muscle you have. Muscle is heavier than fat but is fine to have. My preference though is my own girlfriend, who is 5'3" 100lb.

• 120lbs and 5'4 is fine, there's no need to lose weight.

• You're Normal you can probably try going to the gym to get a better Ass tho But not for weightloss

• Going to gym is okay but do not and I repeat do not diet. That is mistake no. 1 for growing girls.

• I actually diet a lot, but it's okay; I'm already 16.

• Actually, it is not. Stop dieting and starting exercising. It is the only way.

What Girls Said 6

• It depends on how u carry ur weight. U probably look fine! Just watch what u eat. And u should go to the gym anyway. Being healthy and fit is super good for u.

• To each their own but one ratio I know is to be less than half your height in inches so being 64" tall, You should have below a 32" waist.

• Thank you for replying!

• go to the gym, not cause you think your putting on too much weight, but cause you wanna be healthy girl

• Nope that's a healthy weight for your height

• Sounds fine to me :)
    Make sure to maintain the healthy weight.

• Keep going.

• Oops I read this wrong. I think you're an okay weight but losing a few pounds wouldn't make you too thin since you're short.

• Alright, thanks!