People, does having bangs automatically makes you think a girl looks too young or childish?

Especially if she has a baby face..
well I'm thinking about getting bangs, but I'm scared I'll look younger than my age, especially that I normally get mistaken for a middle schooler when I'm in my second high school year! I really truly want to get bangs.. To look more attractive, not younger so that i can turn off everyone :/ i'm Sick and tired of being called "cute", You see my problem? So what are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Bangs have been making a move in young adult fashion - I don't think they are seen as childish that much anymore.

• Oh I think so, too. Thank you for replying.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah I have a friend who just got bangs, and she looks pretty badass...
    Her hair is dark though, and I guess it depends on your style and the type of bangs.
    You could try side bangs...

• Ohh.. I see. Thank you for replying. :) by the way do normal bangs differ from side ones? I have always believed that I can get a normal bang then whenever I want I can move it or control it as I wish to be a side one.. like brush it on the side.

• No problem :) and yyeah, if ou get the really straight one, the bangs will generally stay together.. Like it'll be hard to push onto the side, cuz the cut is different

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe not automatically but it does appear later on.

• Looks kinda childish

• I see😔 can't they in any way look attractive rather than childish?

• Of course, bangs are childish and imperfect. There is a fine line between a child and an adult.

What Girls Said 2

• i think they make you look younger no matter what your age. aka i wouldn't do them unless you're 30 or something so that you look younger, but that's just my opinion.

• Alright; thank you so much for answering.

• Bangs sure contributes to a juvenile look, but only if the woman is, well, a woman, not a teen. Teens usually look alright with bangs. Go ahead and get yourself bangs :)

• Thank you so much 😭 I'm dying to get them and just needed some encouragement because I'm already skeptical.

• There's no need to be skeptical. It's just hair, if you don't like the bangs, just let it grow.