What would you rate me out of 10. What do you think about the way I look be honest?

What would you rate me out of 10. What do you think about the way I look be honest?

• 1, 2, 3, or 4
    8% (2)21% (8)16% (10)Vote
  • Five
    12% (3)18% (7)16% (10)Vote
  • Six
    29% (7)21% (8)24% (15)Vote
  • Seven
    29% (7)24% (9)26% (16)Vote
  • Eight
    12% (3)11% (4)11% (7)Vote
  • Nine
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Ten
    10% (2)5% (2)7% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|13

Most Helpful Guy

• You look cute and pretty. I say just under decent or decent. Either way passing in my book 👍

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, don't listen to jerks. You're really pretty and not fat at all.

2|0
    0|0
    • are you serious? Look at her arms

• Show All
    • @alfonsosloan45 I put big in quotations to show you I didn't think she was.

She doesn't need to live her life to please you, so leave her alone. Let her be happy with herself, k? Ciao.

• She can't possibly be happy knowing that she is that overweight. @iamshelly It is liker her asking for a tall man. Overweight is not and will never be the ideal. Just like short men will never be the ideal. @asker

What Guys Said 12

• Ooooooh... 8! You have a very cute look, curvy but not fat, and you have beautiful eyes. It's hard to say much about your figure but you seem to have a good shape, I have to knock half a point off though because you really need to ditch that bra under the top with cut-away shoulders! Strapless perhaps, or at minumum something with much thinner, cuter straps. But hey, I'm nit-picking, you're a great looking girl and you should be confident in yourself. Keep smiling! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you have a cute face. a little bit chubby but that's not necessarily a bad thing. you're perfect the way you are.

2|0
    0|0
  • Your cute, don't listen to the negative feedback.

2|0
    0|0
  • You look very pretty - I like top pic

0|0
    0|0
  • i gave ten:)

1|0
    0|0
  • i can't cast a vote cuz you only go up to 10. your beautiful. the cutest cheeks and the super beautifulest thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • I admire how chubby you are but your face is just... imperfect.
    5/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • 5/10 barely average

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Fine. you remind me of someone, can't remember who, though

0|0
    0|0
  • You are big.

0|0
    4|1
    • Is that good thing or a bad thing

• Show All
    • I can't find your profile

• @asker Why can't you message me?

• adelle/10... .

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• you have a cool vibe

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a pretty girl I'd say 7.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're super pretty. Definitely not ugly. A little chubby but that's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are very pretty! You dont need anyone's approval :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a chubby Jenna Marbles. Very cute! Definitely a 6 1/2

0|0
    0|0
  • I said seven, which isn't bad at all considering the fact that 10 is like model quality in my mind. I actually like your body type, your a little chunky, tho I think that's cute and it's not a bad thing. plus you seem to have a pretty big rack (i'm straight, i promise). as far as your face goes, its pretty cute. your eyeliner in the first pic is good and i like the bold lips, but i wouldn't pull your hair back like that because even if you don't have a huge forehead, it still accentuates it on anyone who has even a slightly larger forehead. i love your hair, and you look so happy and beautiful in the second pic :)

0|0
    0|0
  • you're super pretty you look like a doll!

1|0
    0|0