What would you rate me out of 10. What do you think about the way I look be honest?

• 1, 2, 3, or 4
  • Five
  • Six
  • Seven
  • Eight
  • Nine
  • Ten

Most Helpful Guy

• You look cute and pretty. I say just under decent or decent. Either way passing in my book 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, don't listen to jerks. You're really pretty and not fat at all.

• are you serious? Look at her arms

• @alfonsosloan45 I put big in quotations to show you I didn't think she was.

She doesn't need to live her life to please you, so leave her alone. Let her be happy with herself, k? Ciao.

• She can't possibly be happy knowing that she is that overweight. @iamshelly It is liker her asking for a tall man. Overweight is not and will never be the ideal. Just like short men will never be the ideal. @asker

What Guys Said 12

• Ooooooh... 8! You have a very cute look, curvy but not fat, and you have beautiful eyes. It's hard to say much about your figure but you seem to have a good shape, I have to knock half a point off though because you really need to ditch that bra under the top with cut-away shoulders! Strapless perhaps, or at minumum something with much thinner, cuter straps. But hey, I'm nit-picking, you're a great looking girl and you should be confident in yourself. Keep smiling! :)

• you have a cute face. a little bit chubby but that's not necessarily a bad thing. you're perfect the way you are.

• Your cute, don't listen to the negative feedback.

• You look very pretty - I like top pic

• i gave ten:)

• i can't cast a vote cuz you only go up to 10. your beautiful. the cutest cheeks and the super beautifulest thighs

• I admire how chubby you are but your face is just... imperfect.
    5/10.

• 5/10 barely average

• Not my type

• Fine. you remind me of someone, can't remember who, though

• You are big.

• Is that good thing or a bad thing

• I can't find your profile

• @asker Why can't you message me?

• adelle/10... .

What Girls Said 7

• you have a cool vibe

• You're a pretty girl I'd say 7.

• You're super pretty. Definitely not ugly. A little chubby but that's fine.

• You are very pretty! You dont need anyone's approval :)

• You look like a chubby Jenna Marbles. Very cute! Definitely a 6 1/2

• I said seven, which isn't bad at all considering the fact that 10 is like model quality in my mind. I actually like your body type, your a little chunky, tho I think that's cute and it's not a bad thing. plus you seem to have a pretty big rack (i'm straight, i promise). as far as your face goes, its pretty cute. your eyeliner in the first pic is good and i like the bold lips, but i wouldn't pull your hair back like that because even if you don't have a huge forehead, it still accentuates it on anyone who has even a slightly larger forehead. i love your hair, and you look so happy and beautiful in the second pic :)

• you're super pretty you look like a doll!