Post a picture of someone of the opposite sex that you find ugly/unattractive?

People always ask who people find attractive but I want to know what someone they find unattractive looks like. Please answer.

1|0
7|7

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• 2|0
    3|2
    • Lady Gaga and Miley Cyrus are drop dead gorgeous when they actually try to look pretty and not crazy.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7cbe9fa08b.jpg

slodive.com/.../cyrus.jpg

• Show All
    • As far as I know both of them have only had minor nosejobs. They're a far cry from any of the Kardashians/Jenners in terms of altering their appearance, and a really far cry from "ugly." But for instance, when you have Lady Gaga wearing some weird makeup or shaving her eyebrows off, then she's not so attractive. 7/10 random girls looking that good would be wholly inaccurate, more like 4/10.

• @FidemMeam I AM talking about normal conditions.

• I don't think I can do that. I am not gonna post pictures of women I think are unattractive. That's just not right to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • How would I find an unattractive person that isn't clearly considered unattractive by everyone? Unless I took Facebook photos from one of my friends but that's not gonna happen.

0|0
    0|0
    • Then list things about someone's appearance you find incredibly unattractive. It can be about maybe a nose or eyebrows. Anything.

• I don't know how to analyze it, I just... find some people unattractive.
      I ASSUME it has to do with symmetry and eye shape/position mostly, but I'm not sure.

• I think everyone is beautiful in their own way.

0|0
    0|0
  • images.sodahead.com/.../...ie_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
    ●●●●●●●●●●●

0|0
    1|0
    • Haha I think at times she can be pretty.

• there are many different types but here is just one example

img1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Fat_ugly_girl.jpg

0|0
    1|1

What Girls Said 6