Which girl would you date?

Keep in mind these are girls I found off the internet. Im not comparing myself with friends these girls are complete strangers.
Girl #1
Which girl would you date?
Girl #2

• Girl #1
  • Girl #2
  • None of them.
Also, include why you would date them

Most Helpful Guy

• I would date neither, because they are, as you said, complete strangers.

Most Helpful Girl

• i think girl #1 looks more "real" compared to the second one

What Guys Said 28

• The first one. though I believe that she is too young for me lol. she just seems like she would be more interesting than the second girl. plus she could be quirky and funny and actually have a taste in something other than pop culture, which I despise. but then again I know nothing about them so this is really just nothing. plus in terms of looks, which is really what this seems to be about.

you can't really tell how the second girl is going to look with all the makeup and plastic and photoshop removed

• They are nearly equally attractive. Girl #2 put more time into her look for this photo. But they both look like sane level headed girls and thats a big deal. No blatent self absorption going on here.

• The first girl is more natural. The second girl is wearing too much makeup making it hard to get a good idea on how she really looks. So I choose girl 1.

• The first girl, assuming I found her personality just as attractive as her looks.

• Both. First girl is girl next door cute. Likely better long term prospects. Second girl is model like beauty but that one seems harder to maintain. Probably end up losing her to some other guy prying her away at all costs.

• Girl 1. Seems more real, and is probably more enjoyable to talk to.

Girl 2 comes off as too pretty girl - ish with the make up and that clothing. Seems like she'd have nothing interesting to say.

• I know nothing about them.

• They are both equally attractive in their own way.

• They're both pretty ladies. Past a certain point looks cease to be a factor anymore if they're both attractive to me and past that point it's all about personality so I'd have to get to know them both first before I made a decision.

• Girl 2 is hot so definitely her.
    The first girl is the definition of what I do not want in a girl.
    Shy, nerdy (the type that lives in the library), lacks fashion sense, wears glasses

• Either i guess, but obviously she'd have to be a good person and all that important stuff too. I don't like people who judge bodies like that.

• 1) Even if they are both cute in their own way, they look wayyyyy to young for me.

• I would date both of them, but to pick one, I'll go with the gamer looking girl, I think I could relax around her easier.

• Girl two looks hotter but she looks like a snotty bitch, so girl one.

• They look perrty much the same honestly._.

• both look great, would need more information to make a decision

• First girl looks very attractive to me and her glasses 😍😍

• Both look beautiful but girl one is a clear winner

• Wow, I thought no one will go for girl 1. So sad I wanted her. She reminds me of my crush.

• G#1, cause she looks chill~

I'd invite her to play some Cs-Go.

• omg girl #1 she's sooo beautiful. she looks more beautiful wearing glasses than the other girl

• 1 for the fact that I don't like make up and her eyebrows seem to not be made.

• second girl

• First girl. Looks like a more interesting person and she's very beautiful.

• any of them if it had good character

• Both girls are nice and I think most guys would go for them but I'd pick 2.

• 2 Logically

• I like 2 better, but really neither because I don't date.

What Girls Said 2

• The first one.

• Nr 2 if I was gay xD