Guys, is my butt too small/flat?

It's very frustrating. I started squatting a couple of months ago because I want a bigger ass, but it doesn't seem to help at all. I notice how my friends with their bigger booties draw all the attention from the guys but no one seems to like mine. I don't have much motivation left to keep it going so I just want to hear some opinions. What do you think about it and is it a deal breaker? :(
Just give me an honest rating please

Guys, is my butt too small/flat?

as requested a picture in black leggings. looks even worse :(
http://i.minus.com/ibeKpdDROG1yFb.jpg

sorry for the bad quality, my phone doesn't like black leggings with low lighting
Stop asking me to send you PMs, there's a reason why I posted this anonymously lol

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl, there is really nothing you should worry about. It might be on the smaller side, but it looks just perfect and there are plenty of guys who wanna hit it, I can guarantee you that

What Guys Said 41

• "It's very frustrating. I started squatting a couple of months ago because I want a bigger ass" If ya want a bigger ass + thicker thighs you're going to have to start eating more + working out whenever you aren't sore. And eventually in about 1-2 years time your lower half will look like a fucking tree trunk ^_^.

"What do you think about it and is it a deal breaker?" Yeah, since you're too small around the waist + your thighs/ass aren't #fat enough for me. But that could change via doing what I said up there or having a baby (most girls gain weight/usually seem to grow into their bodies while pregnant)

I'm guessing that your friends aren't packing more body fat in their lower halfs, right? If so that is why most if not all guys are looking at their asses since that MF can be seen jiggling from the front LOL. Which is such a turn on <3

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif</a>

• Christ woman. What is wrong with you? Everyone wants what they don't have. They can't seem to appreciate, what they do have. You have an amazing arse on its own merits. I'm skinny, it would be preposterous for me to start competing with men who naturally have broader physiques. Does that mean that women *only* like broader men?

One needs to learn to be, and appreciate, what one is, and has, and gravitate towards people who appreciate you for being you. It's wholly base for me to answer this question literally and compliment your arse, but alas, I'm a red-blooded male, and can't help myself: for me, it's perfect. You assume because you don't have a 'big black booty', that you're unattractive? Wtf...

• I love big shapely butts, but you know what I like more? A descent human being. A good personality and pretty face will always be in fashion, if you can manage that then you will be fine.

• Congratulations. It's a butt XD

• You were not born with an ass that can be big. Deal with it. Your ass is perfectly fine from an aesthetic point of view it looks realoy good. It's just not big. Does it have to be?

• Whatever you're wearing doesn't do you justice. Just wear those regular black yoga pants and your booty will look fine.

• I don't think it will change much but I can upload a picture in black leggings too

• check the update, looks even worse lol

• It looks less flat in the middle.

When you work out do you even intake more clean proteins?

• I think that you have a lovely shape but my personal preference was always smaller butts.

• What butt?

• Just keep wearing super tight pants like that and we won't have a problem lol.

• Personally the size doesn't matter so much as the shape or muscle tone.

So you keep doing what you're doing because you already have a perky butt. You don't need a huge ass. Don't pay attention to the attention your friends are getting.

You have a nice butt.

• Your ass looks toned... I suppose what you're looking for is to develop the glutes a bit more and have more of a rounded booty, yeah?

• 12 on a 10 scale

• If you have been squatting for a couple of months and you have not seen a change is probably because you're doing something wrong.. send me a PM and tell me your routine

• I've informed myself before I started so I don't think I do much wrong. It's not that I didn't notice a change, just not the one I hoped for. It's definitely more firm now but I wanted it to get also bigger but the size didn't really change much

• Not sure how old you are, so please don't call me a creep. Girl your bum is gorgeous!.

• Looks good to me

• No it's very nice just like a peach bottom I like a bite.

• It is pretty flat.

• Its really flat sweetheart, what a shame.

• It is actually the opposite. It is big but I like it.

• I don't care for big butts, I like the more toned ones, so yours looks quite nice to me.

• some will like and some won't but that's for every kind of butt so don't worry

• Don't listen to them. You, have a nice ass.

• small/flat is good, fat/squat big is bad.

• Yes a little flat

• Looks aight to me

• I love girls with no butts...

• omg, forget your butt, you have them perfect legs

• I can't... but thanks :)

• im just wondering if you can please send me a messege... please

• sorry but no. if you can't say it here then I'm not interested

• your legs are awesome and butt is very nice!
    message me please:)

• will you message me?:)

• if I'd want messages from all the horny guys then I wouldn't have posted anonymously. and I'm not interested in chitchat either. if you can't post it here then I'm most likely not interested ;)

• i didn't want sex chat lol
      i wanted to have decent chat with you, anyway if i sent you a pic of my body, would you comment on?

• Looks good

• Girl where did you get your yoga pants they are so cute !!!

• More from Guys
    11