Is my booty bootylicious, or do I need to work harder?

Someone commented on my bikini pic about me needing to squat more. I squat a lot (50kg on the rack atm), but do I need to work harder?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's something I wish I'd grab it!! Too good!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• A-OK but a full profile curve photo would add proportions = more important evaluation
    i. e. from neck to ankles

What Guys Said 33

• Dudet, your body looks absolutely fine. Personally, I think your butt is a good size as it is-- you don't need to squat more.

Firstly, each guy has a different preference as it is. There is no way possible to somehow make every guy like your butt. Some guys like flatter butts, some like huge, some like tone. Everyone is different.
    Because of that, don't take a dude telling you to squat more too seriously. For one thing it is just one guy, and his idea of a perfect butt may be so extreme and unrealistic anyway.

So don't worry about your body-- it's fine as it is! There are more worrisome things in life than an ass xD

• Thanks for your reply, I don't want a bigger bit, it'd would look gross on me, I think.

It was actually a girl who said it, too... she said I need to squat more. I didn't think I need to, my ass is pretty toned I think.

• She was jealous!

• Asker, your butt is plenty toned.
      Don't be swayed by one girl's opinion. Like tyfiz said, she could be jealous. Or she could be trying to simply put you down. Or she could like be a dude and have a different idea of what a "perfect butt" is. She's just being an ass (pun intended). Don't let her bring you down.

Besides like you said, a bigger butt probably wouldn't look as good as what you have now. It's great the way it is.

• It is great, please, don't make it bigger or it'll look disproportionate in comparison with your body.

• Very nice behind.

• OK so let me first say there is nothing wrong with your looks. You look great and you know it. But I think you are quite obsessed with your body and good is not good enough, right? You wanna look the best and steal everyone's show? Then you gotta lose some extra fat. Your muscles are probably fine but there's still a bit of fat hiding them. Just continue weight training exercises, not necessarily squats, and you should be fine in a few month to come.

• First, I don't need to steal the show, but I do want to look good, yeah.

Secondly, I have a bf% of 14. So I don't think I need to lose any.

• Then I misread the situation. Sorry.

• I think it looks lovely.

• Girl, pay that person no mind at all. Your booty is perfect the way it is. Whoever it is has no taste in a bootyliscious woman such as yourself. Keep doing what you're doing.

• Ur ass is fucking perfect girl. Just ignore those comments , continue doing what ure doing , squats and everything , keep getting better at what ure doing , that u'll do fine

• Stop posting naked picture please. It is very attractive and makes me hard watching it. There I said it.

• Your fine.

• Looks bootylicious to me

• Is it that time of the day again..

• This was posted 13 hours ago, so not, it's not 'that time of the day again'.

• I hope you realize I'm a man, any time of the day can be that time of the day. hahahaa~

• Yes it is, please may we have more. ;^)

• I cannot complain at all... very nice... I like it!

• Your ass is God's gift to jpegs.

• yes it looks good, nothing to worry about

• No you don't need that! Don't believe everything people say to you

• I'd tap that! (assuming you are of legal age of course)

• That's lovely.

• Looking sexy to me! I love your panties too!

• Thats a nice looking bum

• Very nice, I think you're good.
    I would grab it and smack it if I could , it's that fine.

• Omg 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

• ur booty looks perfect

• Ignore that troll. Your entire body is fantastic, you made me sprung!

• omg oh no, dont care about that girl
    you have great body, you dont need to work harder :)

• U r doing fine with dat booty. But different people have different preferences

• A very good butt. very nice.

• No more work needed from where I'm standing. Good job.

• that person needs to squint more, that picture looks wonderful.

• Wish I could hug that booty

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• it looks perfect girl u shouldn't worry

• What's your fitness routines? So jealous would love to have this body shape

• I spend 1-2 hours at the gym, 4-6 times a week. Lots of weighted squats, leg lifts, and core work. I use a pre workout for focus and pump, and a protein shake for muscle recovery.

• Do you squat everyday of give your legs a rest in between?

• @sheisintoyou I probably do squats 3-4 times a week. Gives enough time for muscles to recover.

• You just put your ass on the Internet and your ok with that. Weird.

• Weird? Not really. I'm comfortable with it, so there's no problem.

• I am a very envious girl right now.

• Thank you :) took a lot of work

• Over the last year or so, I've done 1-2 hour sessions at the gym, focusing on weighted squats and leg strength. Add in major core work, and minimal cardio, as I already had low body fat. If you need to lower body fat, increase cardio.
      I also use a pre workout supplement for focus and pump, and protein powder to build muscle.

• WOW that is a lot of wok, I will remember that and good job!!!

• I like your butt for sure :)

• Don't buy into the massive ass thing. Your bum looks nice as it is, you don't NEED to do anything.

• I don't want a big ass, but I certainly want it to be toned. Took a lot of work to get it that way xD

• I'm confused about why you think I'll even want to think about you XD and why you think you'll be alive in 50 years. Fat people don't often live past 80.

Keep thinking I care about your existence, if you like. I'm sure it's nice to have someone notice you at all.

• You were the one on about "in fifty years..."

Look, I don't care what you think about me, I honestly don't but you seem to be really trying to be nasty to me, you seem to be trying to upset me. I'm sorry that you think that's a way of bettering yourself, I'm sorry you feel the need to put others down. I hope one day you're happy enough within yourself that you don't have to post photos of your backside online to feel good about your body.

Best of luck to you and your bum.