Am I attractive what would you rate me out of 10. Do I look fat be honest as you want what do you think of me?

• 1,2,3 or 4
  • Five
  • Six
  • Seven
  • Eight
  • Nine
  • Ten

Most Helpful Guy

• So after we feed your ego then what? You will probably be back couple days later asking another rate me question. Tell you what once people on here feed your ego save this question onto your desktop so that way everytime you are feeling down you can just re read this question again.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• You look slightly pudgy. Perhaps a 10 lb weight loss would resolve that problem.

• You do have some extra weight but I think it looks great on you. Your face is very pretty. You look like a girl who likes to laugh and have fun with friends.

• There's something really sexy about you, I don't know what it is yet.

• I think you are quite pretty so I wouldn't worry too much about yourself.

• I think your weight is fine. The problem is you don't wear it well. Atm, you don't look your age to me. You look 16, and it comes across in the way you dress. You're a good looking girl, but you're not maximizing on what you've got.

• You look nice. There is some padding, but nothing to be ashamed. I bet would have more fans if you published pics with you smiling. Positive people are more attractive.

• You look like the kind of special person that I would like to take advantage of.

• You're cute.

• I don't like it

• Would bang

• You're not fat just a little pudgy you wouldn't need to lose much weight. Also you look underage.

• Am I supposed to guess your age on the poll?

What Girls Said 2

• I think you are a really pretty girl! You don't have to worry about being fat or not - I think the most decent people in the world care more about your character and your smile :)

So keep smiling sweetie :)

• Your cute! Love the braids. I don't rate people :)<3