Is this a good dress to buy for my GF?

MY girlfriend birthday is coming up so I want to buy her an outfit. Do you think this dress is a good choice for her?

Is this a good dress to buy for my GF?

My girlfriend and me

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a sweater... with a leather belt... over a chiffon skirt... with a cravat. That's too much. Like WAY too much. And your girlfriend is a GORGEOUS woman, but for that dress to even come close to working for someone, they need to be a stick person so everything hangs and doesn't catch on anything.

Why not think about the idea @oldanddecrepid suggested or look into gift certificates or ask her if there's something she wants?

Most Helpful Guy

• It all comes down to her taste... if it were me, I would take her shopping. Just tell her my budget and say lets go!

I would not just give her the money, because you miss the opportunity to go out and have some fun with her on her birthday!.

That way she gets the dress and the look that she wants and you get to enjoy her company while looking!

What Girls Said 7

• I think that it would definitely look nice on her. She has the body for it PLUS that color really matches her skin tone. Good choice!

• Personally I don't like it, I think it's a bit too busy. Why don't you get her something more simple, but nice material x

• lol well if you like it on her, go for it. i personally would not like wearing that :P

• would be much nicer without the belt and the white scarf

• Do you want her to look like a Pilgrim? Lol

• Sweet thought but I don't like it at all.

• Eehh.. It could work, I guess.

What Guys Said 4

• It is a bit too old for a young woman for my taste but it is her taste that counts - As others have said get vouchers or bring her shopping and let her pick herself then you pay.

• Yes. Bonus point for you if she has other outfits/accessories she can match with this.

• It is nice. Go for it would look good in my opinion.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAo3Nefox2w

Kind of looks like the one Maria is wearing here in this. If she likes that kind of style, then go ahead