Rate me out of 10?

I know I asked this already, and thanks to the two who responded (not so much the hopefully, troll), but Iw as hoping for a bit more feed back before I change my profile pic. I thought maybe the classic click bait title and poll might help garner some feedback, even though I am not such a fan of the /10 scale...

The picture is just my profile pic.

*I am not some alcoholic, I don't drink much to be honest, so don't hold that against me!

Thanks!

• 1-2
  • 3-4
  • 5-6
    Vote C
  • 7-8
    Vote D
  • 9-10
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

11

Most Helpful Girl

• You look great!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember you the pool player - You look well, I hope you get a better response this time.

• Yes thanks, you were one of the people to actually reply last time, I remember as well. thanks again!

• Thanks for MHG

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!