Guys, how would you feel if your girlfriend was a couple inches taller than you when wearing heels?

I'm going with my boyfriend (he's 16) to his homecoming dance, and I want to wear my 4-inch heels because they go with my dress and they make me look hot. But my boyfriend is about an inch taller than me, so in my heels I would be almost 3 inches taller than him. I would take them off if we slow danced or took pictures. Teenage guys- do you think my boyfriend would be uncomfortable? Should I wear the heels or just some flat sandals?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind if she was taller with or without heels

What Guys Said 13

• I wouldn't care as long as she's not like a foot or more taller than me. A few inches is all cool. Plus, if he really likes you then he won't mind looking somewhat shorter than you.

• It wouldn't bother me at all, but you know him best, it may make him insecure. Maybe let him see you in heels before hand and see how he reacts?

• As i am 6'7" i would feel she is a damned tall woman!

• I am 6'3 and generally like taller girl. The tallest I dated was 5'10. She tried to do the same thing, wear heels that would make her taller than me/ as tall as me. she tried them on, and predictably we both felt uncomfortable and were not a fan.

• To be a bit more specific to your question, I think give it a shot when you are with him, and see how you both feel about it! Maybe it won't bother either of you, maybe it will, you just have to check, I was just one example of it bothering us.

• One of my dad's girlfriends was a South Africa lass who was almost a full head taller than him. Thankfully it was the 70s so he could go around wearing heels.

• Being 5'7/5'8, I always joke to girls I am with that they can't wear heels and in an ideal world, they won't. But I would never feel uncomfortable about a girl I care about wanting to look her best!

• I wouldn't care I like to date tall girls some about four feet taller. But it takes real men to handle. Some men feel insecure about a girl taller than them. In your case, I'd suggest you ask your boyfriend.

• I wouldn't be uncomfortable provided you are not fat.

• I wouldn't be. But you really should ask him.

• very unlikely that she's taller than me even with heels lol
    nothing I have to worry about

• You have to ask him. I personally love girls in heels, if tall or not

• Would not matter to me. I am about 5 ft 9 and have dated girls 6 ft 2 without it being a big deal.

• That would make her 6'6" in heels.

I suppose I'd feel like I had a dangerous fembot bodyguard.