HONEST rate me?

honest rate, and any suggestions at all. i'm aiming to lose weight and i've started wearing my contacts more, but anything else you guys think would help improve my appearence would be welcome. don't sugar coat it, but don't be a b*tch either haha
HONEST rate me?

• 5-6
  • 7-8
  • 9-10
  • 1-2
  • 3-4

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you look very well

What Guys Said 10

• You look beautiful with your glasses. Don't wear your lenses. I like your figure but you need to use less make up. I give you 7.5/10.
    :)

• i actually almost never wear that much makeup, I was just trying out a new look :) but thank you for the advice, now I know I shouldn't try it again lol

• Thank you I like it the way it is in the right top picture. You look attractive that way.

• Hmm... let's see. Looks good in a two piece, beautiful smile, pinchable cheeks, cute with glasses... you're an 8. You're welcome.😊

• You still growing up. Dont worry. You'll be fine.

• I can't see anything wrong with you, your a beautiful lady, great body and stunning looks 😊

• I Like the picture with glasses !

• really? i hate wearing my glasses haha, one of the few things i actually think is attractive on myself is my eyes and i feel like my glasses hide that.

• haha, I guess it could. but also, I'm not smiling in that picture so it actually looks like I have eyes. because of my chubby cheeks, my eyes usually look like black holes, regardless of wether or not i'm wearing glasses, when I laugh or smile. but thank you :)

• Anytime pumpkin !

• Your cute, ide date you

• Ur hot
    10 out of 10

• wow looks good. 9 out of 10

• You and your mate cute

• I rated you 10 in cuteness. Your weight is fine.

What Girls Said 0