Should I lose some weight? If so, how much? Be honest please! My body isn't terrible, but I feel like I have such a fat face lol. What do you think?

• You could lose 5-10lbs
  • You could lose 10 or more lbs
  • Nah, you're good

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I'dd let you eat nachos

What Guys Said 22

• You look mighty fine! I'm sure you have a bunch of young boys chasing after you.

• Lookin' damn good, woman!!

• You look young. Those cheeks are so cute. Your facial shape gives off a very friendly look. You look like a very sweet and loving girl. Your eyes are my favorite feature. No need to lose weight or make any changes to your body.

• I think you are good - You look well - No need to lose any weight

• You are good and stop showing your body here please. You look great but you should maintain privacy please.

• You look great, but that second picture was rather uncalled for...

• You look really beautiful and perfect don't change a thing. If you still want to loes some weight tell me where I will give you advice.

• Oh my wow 😳😍

You are perfectly fine, don't change a THING👌

• IF you loose more weight, the next time the wind blows it might carry you off !

• I go for girls who are thinner but most guys will think you are perfect so don't worry

• You look perfect t just the way you are. Hi-5

• You're very beautiful. lovely eyes, nice smile and pretty eyes not to mention a rocking body.
    I really don't see why you should be so worried, you look absolutely fine to me.

• Wow... you are gorgeously good...

• Your body is stunning and you have a beautiful face. Great eyes and a great smile 😊

• Though your face is indeed imperfect, I theorize that losing weight will help that.

• Hell no! You are fine just like you are.

• Seriously? You are smokin' hot!

• You the blonde? Cute, girl. bet top girl?

• why girls be catuious from seein their nipple even if we saw their boobs?

• You know why old women who have face lifts don't look quite right?

They are stretching away the excess skin but they still don't have the rounder full cheeks younger women have.

You look great. Enjoy your young looking cheeks while you have them.

• Whoa you look young. You have a nice body. No need to lose weight.

• You can't change your facial shape, it has nothing to do with being fat

What Girls Said 4

• i love your body type!! some people just have naturally chubby cheeks, I do too, even with losing weight, it probably won't do much.

• You look healthy, beautiful and well-shaped. No need for you to loose weight, girl ;)
    So whatever you do, is up to you. But you don't need to loose weight at all.

• You are fine.. But is that girl in the picture smoking?😧😑

• Yeah she is! I'm trying to get her to quit, but she's stubborn lol.

• Sometimes losing weight doesn't help with a full face if you're already thin and you are thin. Get some diurex pills and see if it's water weight in your face. You want the caffeine free ones.

• Thanks I'll try that!