Guys, Is it ok to have some belly fats with good breasts?

I have a good body , perfect legs and breasts , but I have some belly fats , when I sleep on the back it disappears but when I set down or stand it would be very clear , I'm working hard to lose it but I always ask myself , what if it didn't work?
Guys , would a guy like me with that?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• No problem, as long as you are happy. I do not have a six pack, and do not expect my partner to have one either.

What Guys Said 15

• Yes! Better than OK, actually, it's great. At least for me. I like a little belly fat. Not a gut or anything but healthy amount of abdominal fat. I'm not into those hard, toned, flat stomachs. I like them to be soft and sensual. Please don't lose that.

• Thanks for expressing your different point of view

• I think it's all good because the body looks more proportionate that way. More even.

• That sounds okay - Most people have a little belly fat when they sit down

• Doesn't sound like a problem to me.

• Pictures cuddle buns, we need pictures... everyone has their own opinion of what's fat and what's not

• I don't know how to post a picture here ,
      Besides , I can only show my stomach and I don't think it'll show it like in real.

• I honestly find a little belly pudge to be very cute.

• I would prefer no belly and no breasts over a larger belly and perfect breasts.

• Good breats make up for everything

• No sensible person would reject another on the grounds that they had a little bit of fat on their tummy.

• I'm sure you look fine. :)
    Don't worry. Fat can always be lowered. :D

• Guy are not gonna reject you for a slight fat but if your gut is BIG then that might be a problem

• No it's not , I have a small body in general , so my belly fats are small too , but they're very clear when I take off my shirt.

• If you have nice breast he will be too busy looking at the hooters to notice some slight belly fat

• Yep there's nothing wrong with that at all.

• Yes, it is okay as long as it is not super fat.

• You're beautiful:-)

• Sound fine, like see pics