Guys, Which thick girl would you date (based on looks)?

Keep in mind Im not comparing myself to other friends, these girls are off google. Include why you would date the,
Girl #1
Girl #2

• Girl #1
    45% (10)
  • Girl #2
    18% (4)
  • Not into thick girls.
    37% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• Really! Do you have a clue as to what, thick means in regard to a female?

I do not know what universe you live in, but their is not way in hell those girls can ever be considered thick.

• Hey dont get on me about go to google and look up thick girls. When I kinda thought the same thing when the search results came up for me girls who call themselves thick are in the phase thick not fat when they actually are fat.

• Just another example of how women, totally misunderstand man speak.

• There are so many thick girl questions on GaG that it leads me to believe that women in general have only recently come to the revelation that this is what guys are into.

But every girl under the Sun seems to think she's a "thick" girl now. But none of them "really" match what one is, or at least, very few of them do.

Though if you really wanna know, I'd date the first cause I like the trashy latina thing she has going on, and I'd date 2 cause that black ass.

• #1 seems to have more boobage. Both, however, have good waists, just wider hips.

• I can't decide... they are both gorgeous!

• D — not into these girls.

• second... white girls bleh...

• profile.ak.fbcdn.net/.../...05411530519_5160_n.jpg

Girl #2. Her ass!!!

I like how the other guys said they aren't into thick girls. Thanks. I'll take that off your plate then.

• Can I have both?