Girls, is a hairy man attractive?

I am HEAVILY hairy on my front torso and I have a good shape. What should I do with my fur?

• Keep it.
    10% (2)
  • Get rid of it.
    62% (13)
  • Either of them, it doesn't matter.
    28% (6)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• i think if u trimmed it it'd look nice. u could remove some and trim the rest. this is manscaping =]

like u could keep it light on ur pecs and abdomen or even create some kinda trail if u want. depends what ur into. worth the time.

What Girls Said 6

• If it was for me you would have to get rid of it lol no offence at all but I'm into men and not werewolves 😅

• All these girls satin get rid of it make me think I hate females as a whole. Do whatever YOU want to do with it. Whichever makes you feel more manly or better about yourself. If that means braiding it then fucking braid it! When the right girl comes along she will love you with or without it!

• Its really up to you but I personally think you should get rid of it I dont see why men have to be so hairy...

• I find it attractive💦🔥💦🔥💦

• I don't find that attractive.

• very much...