I have cellulite on my thighs and I wanted to know if guys don't like it when girls with cellulite wear skirts or dresses?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how much is it, but lately I've noticed that if it isn't too much, I actually like it, because it's something typical on a woman, most of them have at least a little bit, so I see it as... "womanly"? I don't know, but I like it (as long as it isn't too much).

Most Helpful Girl

• they dont mind.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 9

• If it's minor or basic then it's just fine. I've seen girls with cellulite who wore skirts and it did not turn me down. But she has to take care of her body so it doesn't get worst.

• Depends on how bad it is I guess. I tend to relate cellulite to overweight girls and I don't like to see overweight girls in skirts in general. So I think if you are at least average in weight, I would not mind the cellulite.

• To be honest I don't think I would notice

• Using very tight cloth helps celulite to appear, you might want to know this.

No, i dont care about celulite.

• actually if that make your thighs very thickish, that is very attractive, but be proud of your body tho

• Not really a turn off if she has a good face and is sweet.

• Depends on how hot/sexy you are

• Well if he's telling you how to dress, then why are you with him?

• It is sad because this is really more of a genetic thing. I have seen 'thicker' girls who are still totally smooth, which I would for sure prefer over someone thinner, but with cellulite. I am a leg guy though, I love smooth thick legs on a woman.

you can work out some and thin down, but unfortunately it has much more to do with genetics...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!