I have hip dips?

Okay, I absolutely hate my body! I have hip dips and that looks soo gross, just like my entire body. I have wide hips and wide thighs, but I still have hip dips! (People say it's because you're too skinny, but I'm obviously not) I.. I don't know what to do about it! What can I do to make the dips disappear?
I have hip dips?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your body isn't as bad as you make it out to be. Your thighs and butt are actually really good looking, but i think if you trimmed some fat off the sides of your midsection to make the hip dips go away, you'd look better. But let me guess... you've been doing sit ups? Yeah. Don't do that. Just run. Running and some other forms of cardio are the only way to actually burn substantial amounts of fat. By doing situps, all you are doing is developing chick abs covered by a layer of fat. So if you've already done too many situps, when you burn the fat, your chick abs will be visable. And trust me... you don't want chick abs 😖

Most Helpful Girl

• what? you look great!

What Guys Said 19

• bro its your body. learn to love it.

• I don't see any dips near your hips. Maybe it's just your imagination. Could be all in your head. You worry about your look and now you see it like that. But in reality you don't have what you're worrying about.

• Why do you care about hip dips when you look hot?

• You just look like you have a normal body to me.

• It's weird, you're pretty paunchy but you have a really flat stomach.

Not sure how you achieved that, but well done, that's quite impressive.

• I don't know, I never did anything to archive THIS!

• Wow you have a really sexy body I love it ;-) wide hips are good for making it easier having a baby your lucky when that time comes

• You look fine to me. And please show it to someone you know.
    Having wide hips or anything else is not an indicator of attraction.

• You look normal to me. What on earth are hip dips?

• you look great! Wow! What is a hip dip? Is it bad? Does it hurt? I do not see anything wrong with you.

• What are hip dips?

• wtf is a hip dip?

• That curve (that goes inside) between the hips and the thighs

• you mean where your panties are? vs no curvature between your stomach and hips and thighs?

• You have a great body I'd fuck you like crazy !

• You still look amazing. Other girls have them. Yours aren't even noticeable.😊

• I think you look perfectly fine.

• i absolutely love your body.

• WoaaW😍😍 great 😍 you body very beautiful ❤️❤️

• Look fine, nice pic, especially nice legs

• You need to stop posting your pics like this , whether they are yours or not
    people can find out your location from using Google with no problem
    I think you're insecure and my advice is get some counseling and seek
    professional help your body looks good ,

• What's a hip dip?

What Girls Said 6

• I used to have huge hip dips. I still do, but lots of heavy weight lifting has really helped. Don't be scared to squat heavy. y thigh measurements are still the same, but my butt and hip curcumfrence has grown three inches. ;) Not just squats, but leg presses, cable kick backs and cable fire hydrants, lunges, lateral lunges and hip lifts.
    By the way, hip dips are normal. You loo fine as it is, but I know what it's like because I have them too.

• There's nothing you can do about it. Your bone structure, like mine, won't change no matter what you do to get rid of them. It's better to accept it and move on. :T

• I've got them too! Honestly I think it's just body structure in the end. You could try thigh/core slimming work outs but other than that there's really no way ;-; I've tried.

• Maybe you should buy panties that are actually your size, those you're wearing are obviously too small, thus compressing the fat rolls around your hips.

• No they are fitting perfectly and the they are seamless by the way

• No, they're not fitting perfectly.

• They do! They are even a bit loose

• You have to get your body fat % lower to get rid of that. Lots of girls have that though.

• what are hip dips?