Girls, is there any of you who find super skinny guys attractive?

in my opinion, several girls who say they like skinny guys have actually in their mind a body type which is more likely to be somewhat 'average/lean' for me. So when I say 'skinny,' I mean REALLY skinny.

Something like this. Do you think it's totally unattractive? When skinny is TOO skinny?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't really have a "type," but I have definitely seen very skinny men who I was both interested in and found physically attractive. The picture you linked isn't available anymore, so I can't quite give my opinion on it -- but I still wanted to post my thoughts on the general subject.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• yes it totally unattractive in my view!

• Honestly i really dont care, I've been interested in different type of guys. Some have been skinny some have been muscular and so on. Sometimes you can't help how your body is.

• I wouldn't make mind but bring stronger than him would feel awkward, considering I'm into fitness

• i wanna give you right advice.. and i hope its not rude...
    its fine.. if your naturally that way but if intentionally then its not... sorry..
    try building muscle and have a good portion of proteins.. :)

• Not rude at all and, by the way, it's natural. Thanks for your opinion.

• greeaat! :D

• i like them!