Post anon if you want. What would you say is your biggest "physical/bodily" flaw?

0|0
20|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Overweight by a bit.
    Enough that I notice it and I know its a problem.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I HATE my nose.
    I'm also tall. I wish I were shorter... guys prefer short girls.
    I could also gain 10 pounds or so...

1|0
    0|0
    • Shoot im actually hating that im short and i need to lose 10 pounds. I dont like my nose that much either though

• Being short is an advantage because you can wear heels, and clothing fits better on you guys. Therefore, a lot more cut outfit options.

What Guys Said 27

• Umm my fat ass 4head/right side of my hair lining (doesn't grow the same as my right side... so that makes things difficult when it comes to trying to make them match..)

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

1|0
    0|0
    • as my left side *

• I've seen your forehead. It doesn't look bad. Pick another flaw lol

• That's it.,... I only said my 4 finga 4 head so my answer would comply with your question ^_^

Everything else on my body looks normal + i have no problems with at all

• My biggest physical/bodily flaw is probably either my nose or height. I wish I was a bit shorter personally (I'm 6'4" now). I'm also not a big fan of the shape of my nose and what not.

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont like my nose that much either, but wow you're tall

• Lack of muscle. Need to exercise but I can't seem to motivate myself. I play ice hockey once a week and that's pretty much it. I walk like an hour everyday but no pushups, pull-ups, or anything like that. Just not fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have dark bags under my eyes so if I am anyway tired it looks like I have been working double shift for a month.

1|0
    0|0
    • My grandma has that issue. Its some type of skin equalizer thing you can buy

• Thanks for that info

• Well TBH I've spent a lot of work on my body. I would say I have a bit of receding hairline--I'm paranoid to lose my hair one day! And I have long legs and my calves just won't grow no matter how much I seem to work them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I do have kind of a large-ish nose lol I mean I don't see it as a flaw but I had to list something lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1 inch hard. I don't personally view it as a flaw really, but it has lead to a perfect score of rejection.

Although I've recently been told a good few times that my experiences are very uncommon and it shouldn't happen that much. I don't know, but that is definitely a world view I'd like to believe in so I'm trying hard to be trust someone again. The whole idea is just so scary now tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • My nose, I've never really liked it too much, but I accept it.

1|0
    0|0
  • My body stores fat around the waist and I workout my obliques. So my sides anytime I put on extra fat is my "flaw"

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea love handles are annoying

• Probably my fat stomach.

1|0
    0|0
    • Hit those crunches ;-)

• Spot training is a myth. I probably already have a solid six pack, it's just... underneath.

• My weight. :(

1|0
    0|0
  • hmm, id say my height

1|1
    0|0
    • Whats your height?

• Show All
    • Taller than me though

• Yea, hah.. but girls tend to prefer much taller

• I'm only 5'7 and like 140~ LBs :S

mother fuckin twig ;/

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably my face and my stomach

1|0
    0|0
  • A physical/bodily flaw? Cholesterol... the bad one is way too high and I need to get it down

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm wayyy to skinny

1|0
    0|0
  • My fat ass nose. I just go with the flow now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not in shape and my back is crooked

1|0
    0|0
    • Crooked how exactly?

• Show All
    • @Daynada nothing wrong with that so don't worry ;)

• Okayyyyyy!!! 😊 thanks!

• My back is all fucked up. Bunch of scars

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol just tell people the girls love to "scratch that back" 😉

• I'm not tall lol

1|0
    0|0
  • My legs and my butt. I need to work on them a lot more.

1|0
    0|0
  • My face definitely

1|0
    0|0
    • Its not half bad

• Show All
    • Half bad doesn't mean good. Maybe the girls haven't seen the half good side

• There is no good side it's just ugly

• my face and height I wish I was a bit taller

1|0
    0|0
    • I have the height prob too

• Show All
    • yeah I'm 6'3/6'4 I wish I was 6'7 or 6'8

• Dude really lol. I'm only 5'2 ya lucky bastard haha

• Being small boned. I'm super super self conscious about my forearms.

Or my eyebrows I just genetically have half eyebrows. They just widen out and thin halfway along the brow. I started using minoxidil to try and grow them out.

1|0
    0|0
  • everything to be honest, lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My overgrown left baby toe. It is the size of two giant pumpkins.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohk thats weird lol

• Some of my xes would like to massage or lick it.

• I have a wide waste so even when I'm lean enough for visible abs I still look on the heavy side with clothes on

1|0
    0|0
    • Ohh i hate that as well. My boyfriend thought I had a stomach because my boobs made my shirt look big

• Show All
    • That's average stupid

• Average for white Guys I guess. But why do you care about my opinion. Thats what yor wife is for.

What Girls Said 19

• probably the size of my thighs. i mean i love having thick thighs but they dont look as nice as id like them to.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm short.

Not a fan of my height at all.

Also I don't weigh a lot so if I so much as gain a pound you can tell immediately lol it's insanely obvious.

1|0
    0|0
  • My weight and height, my nose and eyes. I can *hopefully* change the former, but the latter, ah well, I just gotta learn to accept it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Your eyes?

• Somehow they're quite small - the typical Asian stereotype.

• My entire face except maybe my eyes. I know I have bid beautiful brown eyes. The problem is my face is extremely masculine, so it doesn't matter if my eyes look nice. The rest of my face takes away from them.

1|0
    0|0
  • My biggest flaws are my scars, my knees, and my nose, my lips, my hair.. There are too many to name, but for now that's it.

1|0
    0|0
    • My knees are darker than the rest of my skin. I hate that

• My knees aren't dark or anything.. Just the way it looks it's the weird. The structure, bone you know.. Not much I can do about it, unfortunately.

• My nose is kinda big, my hips are too wide for my liking and My height, I'm 5'3 tall 🙊

1|0
    0|0
  • Everything.

0|0
    1|0
  • bone structure, hands down

1|0
    0|0
  • I have stubby legs.

1|0
    0|0
  • my weight. i'm just a little chunky and i have chipmunk cheeks

1|0
    0|0
    • Well as long as your chipmunk cheeks aren't as bad as Chrissy Tiegel, then you're good

• Show All
    • Yea I meant Tiegen. I looked at your avatar. Your cheeks aren't bad at all. I have chubby cheeks too

• this pic is about a year old, I've put on some weight since then 😞

• Almost everything about me is flawed. My nose, eyelashes are not as thick, my hair, my skin is very prone to chronic scars, im tall and wish I could be shorter, and my body shape as a whole..

1|0
    0|0
  • Body wise, I have a lot.
    Hips too wide, boobs too small. Creates disproportion.

1|0
    0|0
  • My skin. I have acne and I hate it. My pores are quite large also, and if I don't use powder my face always looks really shiny. And on my thighs I have light stretchmarks.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have wide hips and no ass. I feel like its false advertisement :/

1|0
    0|0
  • I have almost non-existant boobs and bum :(

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol i feel you on the butt part

• my thighs are too big.

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol girl love our thick thighs

• My huge ribcage paired with a flat chest. Looks so manly!

1|0
    0|0
    • Dang thats gotta suck. Wear a padded bra

• I'm about 40lbs overweight and my acne is coming back fml

1|0
    0|0
    • I dont think im overweight, but I gained 50 pounds and hate it

• I'm definitely not enormous or anything, but I am also chubbier than I'd like to be.

• My torso is a bit short, but I have long legs. So sometimes I can't dress a certain way or I look really dis-proportioned.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's actually sexy

• Show All
    • Oh yea that does look weird, but you can't help it. Its better than seeing the long torso with short legs lol

• That would be an interesting sight!