I want to know what you think, how do I look?

I have been told that I'm pretty or beautiful but that's been told by the people that know me. I never had a boyfriend, shocking since I'm 19, turning 20 in January. And I want to know what strangers actually think about me when they see me. Please be honest.

P. S. These pictures have been taken throughout this year, I have lost weight since the picture on the right and have cut my hair short.

Most Helpful Guy

• Having no boyfriend is nothing to be worried about. I am 22 and I never had a girlfriend. And you should tone your body a bit more and I liked the long hairs.

• Doesn't it make you think sometimes though? I try to think positive and say to myself that someone special is going to come all of a sudden. But I don't know

• Thanks :) that means a lot, I appreciate it

• :) Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• i would honest to goodness rate you a 9/10. you look drop dead gorgeous and i honestly love your figure: you have curves!! you're real!! you're not a fucking barbie!! i like both the long and short hair, and i like both glasses and not, but probably w/o glasses just because i think you have really pretty eyes. dimples are adorable and eyebrows are on FLEEK.

sidenote: in the bottom picture on the left, you'd be better off if you held the phone up higher so that you don't have a double chin. pretty much everyone gets a double chin if they hold the camera that low so yeah, just hold it a bit higher haha. i mean, i can tell you're in a public place so you prob didn't want to make it obvious you were taking selfies but own that selfie man. you hot as hell. own it.

What Guys Said 8

• You look pretty - Keep up good work on weight loss

• I bet you look good after losing the weight. You have a face that could be pretty.

• Well I think you look very pretty and have a great smile. I'm also a sucker for glasses so I really like the picture in the glasses. Very nice. To me you look just fine in the picture on the right, so I bet you look even better now.

• Well you want an honest answer so you'll get it. You need to lose more weight. You are currently not attractive to me. And I think you look better with glasses than without them. You should maybe go for that "smart girl" look.

• Thanks for your honest opinion. I am losing weight now. Just don't have a recent full length picture

• 6 out of 10

• you look very good before u start losing wight you have a lovly face by the way men are difercne not all of them like the skiny typer put this in mind

• Wow very nice, can I take you out sometime?😜

• you look fat. if you loos weight then you may look good.

What Girls Said 5

• You might not have wanted girls to answer but I think you look curvy in a good way, your face is pretty, your dimples are great, hair is really nice, and your eyebrows are on point! I don't know why you haven't had a boyfriend, are you shy? That could be it.

• Thank you very much :) I am a little shy, just a little.

• Pretty cute
    Your hair is fantastic. Especially the 2nd picture

• And never having a boyfriend doesn't really have to do with how attractive you are. doesn't really count for much in general.

• No problem 💖

• Also you look gr8 now but when you lose the weight you'll be a bombshelll.

• oh wow you are super pretty!!! I looove the short hair by the way hehe I think it suits you very nicely! :) and don't worry about the boyfriend thing, you are gonna find someone really special and that someone is gonna be lucky to have you as a girlfriend! don't worry about your looks, cuz seriously, you are beautiful! :) hope you have a great day ! :D

• You need to lose weight.

• You're very beautiful!