Got a question that will destory my ego but I want to know be blunt truth please :) ?

So i was talking to this girl that was older than me and im not like would you rate me out of 10 and she like i dont rate people by a number i say cute i have been called cute before had
and im like im just wondering and she like looks dont matter personlity is all that matters and she's not the only girl that said that but the other girl just wanted to fuck. then she said any girl that says that is a bitch and isn't worthly of you.
Know after that i started to second guess my looks because i workout and i have to say im pretty good looking. But i could only see a girl saying that to a ugly guy... So maybe i have it all wrong?

Got a question that will destory my ego but i want to know be blunt truth  please :) ?

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• You look good to me

• You look solid to me. Nothing special, but at least average.