How do I look? honest?

Honest opinions please, No more damage can be done to me, I've been through it all and rather take no harm from negativity, i just want to know how i look.
imgur. com/xSKNDO6
I am a bit sweaty in that picture after walking a while, i also have mild acne

Most Helpful Girl

• you look like a much younger version of one of my former neighbor's
    you look fine
    i can't really see the acne from that picture
    perhaps a change of diet can help if you want improvement in that area

• thanks its actually my family genes really

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen many worse looking Asian guys.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry too much about your apperance, you look alright.

• If you want to know how you look, buy a mirror!

Don't tie your worth into what others think of your face, its a bad way to start your life and will never EVER make you happy.

• I know, I've figured that out way long ago, thats why i really call like 2 people out of all my "friends", "real friends". They dont really care how i look, when they give opinions theyre complete honest whether good and bad but will tell me how to improve when i ask, they never force. im just curious. But they say curiosity killed the cat

• It did indeed and if you keep asking questions like this then you will kill your self esteem. Don't do it kid. It will only bring heartache for you.

• Thanks for your inputs and yes it did indeed. My self esteem is slowly building up, i think it had to do with my awkward personality more than my appearance though. Ill keep what you said in mind though

What Guys Said 2

• Link doesn't work for me

• You look like any other Asian guy, not bad looking at all. You just gotta get the acne under control which gets easier as you become an adult cause puberty finishes and then it's easier.

• Yeah thanks, well see cause it runs in my dads genes for acne, my brother had it for a long while too while in his teens