What percentage of guys/girls you meet in everyday life do you find attractive?

I have read here in g@g ever since I joined that girls only find 20% of guys hot.
Where as for guys its slightly higher maybe around 35% of girls we see are hot/pretty/cute.

So state roughly what percentage of guys/girls that you encounter you find attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Like really meet? thats a really low percentage.
    Strictly seeing? well... I live between a State college and a community college soo I see quite a lot of attractive college students.

• So its a lot of eye candy for you

• Omg 😳, LOL!

• Thanks! :P

What Girls Said 11

• When it comes to guys my age it's defo A LOT. Part of the reason I like being outside sometimes, cute guys left and right, eye candy everywhere... 😍

• I find a lot of guys attractive. I have my turn offs of course but I'd say I find guys attractive more than unattractive. For me though, it could be just because I'm extremely ugly. So perhaps it takes a lot for me to find someone unattractive. I feel the same way about girls. It's hard for me to find ugly girls.

There is this one lady that I work with who all the guys constantly call nasty. They laugh behind her back and tell the single guys that they should date her. I honestly think she has a really pretty face. I can't figure out how her face is ugly. Apparently it is though.

I can usually find something attractive about someone.

• I would say around 10%.

• I have no idea, considering the fact that apart from school sometimes I do hang out in the city, and honestly you'd bump into so many people there. There's lot of attractive guys and girls as well, so I won't know what's the percentage. I don't walk around the city and be like oh look here's one hot guy, oh hey there's another one, right…

• The ones I find attractive probably 25-40 percent the ones that are attractive 20-30... I don't know.

• I don't really pay attention since I already have a boyfriend.

• Hmmm I don't know, most guys in Germany are not really my type, so like 10%

• ...2% for me

• I honestly do not pay attention.

• between 20-30percent

• It's very small for me. The guys I find unattractive approach me

What Guys Said 15

• Very, very few. The problem is not that most women are unattractive. It's that most women, like most people, are average - neither attractive nor unattractive. Even most attractive girls to me aren't that memorable, because they all look and act the same. I am reminded of the cheerleaders in high school - sure they were attractive, but they all had more or less the same looks. Even now, if you go to any decent bar, look around - even the attractive girls more or less all look like each other. There's a handful of face types that repeat themselves over and over.

For someone to be truly attractive to me, she has to be beautiful but also beautiful in her own way. She has to have a pretty face but not one that is all over the place. That's hard to find.

• that 20% thing is just based on looks.

So if a girl knows nothing else about a guy aside from his physical appearance then only 20% are fuckable. However female sexuality is based on more than looks, so once personality is taken into account, they find a wider range of guys attractive.

Guys find like 40% of girls fuckable based on LOOKS ALONE, however they mainly pursue the top 20% for relationships. Basically guys set the bar for fuckability lower than girls do, but set te bar for commitment higher.

• I'm not gonna say a percentage cause I don't know since I live in a big city of 3 million so I hundreds of people when I go outside, but I see lots of very attractive women every day, but also a lot of very ugly women too. I just try to only pay attention to the hot ones :P

• I have truly been attracted to only about 4 people so far.

Many girls are generally good looking, but they don't have what I am looking for.

• I think it's like at least 2/3.. I'm not shallow when it comes to beauty and there's a lot of different perspectives of beauty out there that I value.

• 99.9%
    how many of them find me attractive?
    00.0%
    sadly

• I don't know. The range is too wide. On days I just walk around my neighborhood it's zero or one. On days I take the subway and bus into the city it could be ten or more.

• probably 30%

• Half are decent and 10% are attractive to me, if I had to guess.

• I would say 35% seems a reasonable figure

• Do you seriously expect anyone to be able to answer that truthfully? I'm not keeping a record of stuff like that and then calculate a percentage once I'm back home. If you do... you have some serious problems.

• roughly!!!

• its not meant to be a scientific survey

• I get that, I just meant to say it's one of the less meaningful questions on this site and the answers are purely speculative. It's totally fine though. I was just being bored anyway. :P

• I try not to look, because looking at the hot girls reduces my confidence levels haha :)

• 15%. Obviously that's a wild estimate, and anyway my opinion was either too long or too short.

• 15%-20% of women I find attractive.

• In my age bracket (25-30) about one in five are OK, one in twenty is good looking.