Am I an unattractive guy?

I'm 25 years old and I can't seem to find any success on OLD or Tinder.
Am I an unattractive guy?
Sorry here, I just woke up lol

• 10-9
  • 9-8
  • 8-7
  • 7-6
  • 5 or lower

Most Helpful Girl

• You look alright. Not unattractive but average.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you're a good looking guy. But unfortunately most girls aren't into bald guys. Many are willing to look past that though if they like your personality, which is very unlikely to happen on Tinder because that app is mostly used for hookups/casual sex and everyone there is much more superficial.

• I've never had issues with my lack of hair around girls in real life though. Most of them like it.

• Well then you'll have better luck finding a girl in real life, because on Tinder bald guys have slim chances.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Come on, there are guys much worse than you and they still have a girlfriend. You already know that your looks are not top of the line but trust me, it will not stop you from getting a girlfriend. I think you should work on your charisma/presence however. You look very boring not based on your looks but based on your facial expression.

• You look good - Don't worry about it

• You look fine. Don't use tinder or other dating apps. Grow some balls and pick up girls in person.

• dating apps dont work best way to land a girl is to go out and ask

• You look average in the bottom and middle picture and above average in the top one.