Guys, am I pretty?

I'm insecure about this at times.
Guys, am I pretty?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I never thought I would see such pure beauty on this site like you have. You got that Championship look and I am 100 percent speaking from the heart

• I do Understand you because I know you like women with blond hair and light eyes you know your girls bro

• Oh really? I never know your hair is blonde, From the pic I can't see it clear. You have the genes that I want. I understand why you more into brunets. I think you find them attractive and exotic. They are different to you.

• Yes and thank you my friend

What Guys Said 36

• Why are you insecure about it? You have a very gorgeous smile, and anyone who says otherwise is either being an idiot or a liar.

Even you.

• You are beautiful. Stop with the piercings... but yes you are beautiful...

• chillin d00d

• Everything looks stunning except the piercings.

• Yes you are one beautiful lady!! You got a nice smile... I am just imaging you how you would look with those piercings and hair color...
    I think you would look very cute..! So you got nothing to be insecure of! It's just something you have created or think about yourself...

• Yeah, but I'm not a fan of the piercings and what you did to your left eyebrow.
    I suppose that's why they say different strokes for different folks and you can't please everyone.

• I think you are gorgeous

• Hell yes, you're definitely beautiful. Such a pretty smile.

• You are pretty but I would not date you. I don't like your style. I think you could be much more pretty if you changed up your style.

• Sure thing boss; you look good

• You are a pretty person. I can assure you 100% and i swear by my turtle'a life that you dont need to feel insecure about your image today. Damn cute, give you 9.5 and you dont even need to use those in your face or paint hair to be it.

• I think you are

• I'm not a fan of the lip piercings, but you are very beautiful. :)

• You look cute, but unfortunately the facialwear isn't too great.

Of course I have no say in what you wear.

• Not a fan of piercing on a gurl and gaps in the eyebrows. Ill bet your beautiful without all the facial "bling"!!

• You look great... no need to be insecure!

• Quite charming. Just tone down the facial piercings to a simple cute nosering, tops.

• Don't be insecure. You just don't know how beautiful you are.

• you look very pretty, but you need to lose those piercings, not very aesthetic they look if you ask me...

• You're different and unique which is all thats needed in my book, you should eb happy with who you are and not listen to anyone else regarding the matter

But yes you are attractive

• Yes, you are very pretty.

• Yes, very pretty. Beautiful eyes.

• yeah you're kinda cute

• Wow you're pretty attractive , Very beautiul. Are you a new girl here?

• Wow bro she's the best on this whole site

• @Iron_Man Yes agree with you, I was trying to say that, But I still think that blue emo girl pretty than her. So I didn't say it. Plus we have the best blonde girl Tina.

• Yea your cute and pretty, very much... pretty sexy

• What's up with your eyebrows?

• Yes you're very pretty. I'd take the ring out of your nose. Everything else looks great

• Try to remove the chin piercings.

• You look like a young Ann Hathaway lol your cute tho especially with all the black.

• You're cute... not with piercings tho

• More from Guys
    6