Rate me based on my avatar (or Instagram) as ugly, pretty, gorgeous, etc?

I don't really like number ratings because I don't know how to interpret them but rate me as ugly, average, pretty, gorgeous, stunning, etc.

instagram is teryn_elizabeth

• Ugly
    7% (2)0% (0)3% (2)Vote
  • Average
    10% (3)7% (3)8% (6)Vote
  • Cute
    14% (4)18% (8)16% (12)Vote
  • Pretty
    48% (14)38% (17)42% (31)Vote
  • Gorgeous
    17% (5)24% (11)22% (16)Vote
  • Stunning
    4% (1)13% (6)9% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Not sure if people read updates anymore but I upvoted all the kind responses as a thank you instead of typing thank you to everyone. So if you read this, thank you to all the kind answers I really appreciate them

1|0
5|28

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• feel like I've voted on enough of your rate me things that if my wife found out she might think something was going on. yes you are very attractive I voted E

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll give you a detailed response, but only if you say thank you to all the people who have rated ya so far. What i hate about these questions is that the asker rarely if ever thanks/responds to people for giving her a good rating. What normally happens (as has happened here so far) is that 100% of your focus/concentration are on people who rated you low/didn't say you were gorgeous -_-

5|2
    0|0
    • I do thank people I just usually wait and don't thank them as I go. But if that's a problem for you you don't have to answer.

• LOL! +1

I'm Fart and I approve this message.

• You are beautiful... so quit worrying about it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think you look really cute

1|1
    0|0
  • Something like cute and pretty. Positive attitude girl. Have a positive attitude.

1|1
    0|0
  • Whomever voted you as ugly (1 girl) must have had some sort of seizure and pressed wrong button on the survey.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen lots and lots of pics from you and you're pretty :D
    I really hope you'll soon settle down in a relationship with a guy who appreciates all that and cuddles you into happyness!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very pretty.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've always thought you were hot, but since there's not "hot" option, I'm voting gorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
  • You'reABrownEyedBeautyAndI'dGoOnADateWithYouToSeeWhatsUp/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever you're dating is VERY lucky.

1|0
    0|0
  • You really have beautiful hair. Big turn on for lots of guys!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're a cutie. Smile and enjoy your beauty

1|1
    0|0
  • Yep, going with gorgeous on this one

1|0
    0|0
  • I definitely say your stunning , and your avatar says a lot about your personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute, pretty, gorgeous and stunning are not mutually exclusive.
    Therefore, I will use the word cute and give the on my scale very good rating 5.5/10, would date.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's why I don't like numbers. how can 5.5 be a very good rating?

• How could anyone reasonable give a 8, 9 or 10 if he has seen less than 0.001% of the worlds female population? If you were a 10, what would somebody whose double your beauty who I meet a year later be? A 20/10? Well, that's not possible as 20 > 10. Therefore, ratings start low with me and gradually grow as I see that there are people out there who are more attractive than those I have seen before.

• Pretty, standard. Pretty

1|1
    0|0
  • You look like a girl.

I'm not rating you though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Cute. seem intresting girl. but are you the cutie?

1|0
    0|0
  • u r stunning

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish you could see how beautiful you are. But based on your questions, I think you really struggle to see what virtually everyone else sees.
    I didn't know what to vote. Stunning? Or beautiful?
    New option: Stunningly Beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • U still don't believe you look attractive? How much validation do you need? :-P

0|0
    0|0
  • You want to be rated?:o really?

0|0
    0|0
  • You're like21st century angel and I like your pic very much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your instagram is set to private.

1|0
    0|0
    • it definitely isn't

• Show All
    • Haha np! Probably a typo that took you to someone else's account or something. And thank you :)

• No worries! My only suggestion is you need more bikini pics! lol! Seriously though, you look good!

• Average, nothing special but not ugly. Depends on the picture too. Ur avatar u look alright, I wouldn't say no but some others on ur insta not so good

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you're girly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• You look pretty.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the browneyedbeauty doesn't really need a rating since her username gives the answer of what she thinks of herself.
    Watch out with giving information about yourself on this website. Before you know it you've got a stalker.

2|1
    0|0
  • You look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • you look cute :)

1|0
    0|0