How do I look? boyfriend dumped me, need an ego boost?

so my boyfriend just dumped me and to be honest i could really need an ego boost as my first big love cheated on me and i am now not good anymore as well

http://gsskzcyfedgkz.tumblr.com/post/128858419109
(the first pic was taken in the middle of a dessert so i am not even wearing make up, the second was take at my graduation ceremony)

i'd consider me as smart (will start with a top master program soon), helpful, and i like to goof around and i am rather low maintaince and do my make-up in less than 10 minutes (it only takes a while to brush my hair)
anything i could improve?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to get this app: Self-Esteem Hypnosis Pro. It is legit. What it does is it attempts to change your SUBCONSCIOUS thoughts of low self-esteem by hypnotizing you. If you buy the $2 version, you can also increase the effectiveness of the hypnosis and turn off the "awake" feature so you can fall asleep to it and you'll wake up very happily.

Very relaxing.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look good. Unfortunately people require more than attraction to like their partner and your ex likely just didn't feel that spark. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you or that you have to change in any way. It just means he wasn't the right guy for you and you will find someone way better.

What Guys Said 22

• you don't need make up! You are very cute. As for where you were standing, it was in the middle of the desert not in the middle of a dessert. ;-) so you may be smart, but you need to learn the difference between the desert and a dessert. I love both.

You are just fine...

• that first one totally got me you little minx 😂

chillin d00d

• I think you look really nice

• The best revenge is to live a life full of happiness. You look great and you have the smarts too. He'll be serving you starbucks in no time while you come in with a Channing Tatum lookalike.

• I think you're super beautiful, and I love your hair.
    He doesn't know what he's missing...

• Let's be honest: If you look hot like that and your boyfriend still dumped you, I don't want to start thinking about your personality. Lol, jk... I guess he's a douche.

• You look great, screw him!

• Pretty cute to me where was that taken in Australia is that Ayers rock?

• yes, i spent my exchange there
      i simply love this country <3

• yeah I always wanted to visit there I'm from the US but I still don't know why he dumped you

• You obviously weren't dumped because of your looks.

• I think you're very attractive! Are you from the UK?

• Either he is dumb as fuck or your a nightmare to date because you are a beautiful sexy lady.

• You look so good I wanna get to know you cause u the girl of my dreams, lets be together and have kids.
    You're a 10 gurl your boyfriend dumped you cuz he don't know true luv.
    Take me you deserve better men in your life

• ego boost lol ok... let's say I'm sure you make plenty of guys rock hard

• You look great. Nothing wrong with your appearance. You will find better. Don't be sad because he is jerk.

• I like the desert one. You are beautiful and no need to improve. He was just after someone else.

• Nice kneecaps

• If your for real cute. your ex a #-#-_; jkuhf. His loss

• so gross. what did he see in you in the first place? why all these ugly people ask for "honest" opinions? (and demand ego boost on top of it!)

• I'd hit it

• You look cute! I'd like to see a reverse view of that first pic! lol!

• Your looks are without question an asset, not a drawback.

assuming you're a decent person, you should have a LOT of options.

• you look average tbh

What Girls Said 5

• You're so cute! You won't have any problems finding someone great!

• you're cute

• You are very pretty :)
    I'm sure he regrets dumping you already.
    You'll find better soon. You'll kiss a couple frogs before you meet your prince!

• beautiful hair... and u r good looking, no worries... why u think he dumped u because u look bad... it could be many other different things..

• You look great