Why does everyone think I'm ugly?

I'm just curious why I always get such low scores when I ask for a rating? Is there just something off putting about my face or do I look odd? I seem to repel people in real life too :(

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm gonna be brutally honest know, so don't read if you don't want a cold hard reality
    .
    .
    .

.

.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Being pretty or not is all about what people see, not what you are. So, if people think you're not pretty, then you're not. Because in the end, it's all about people. So, just accept the fact, and try to see what you can do about it. I'm not saying try to become prettier, i'm saying find something to compensate for it. Or, find a way to be okay with it. Because as long as you think you're not pretty, you won't be happy.

Most Helpful Girl

• trust me you're not ugly at all

What Guys Said 19

• I think you're hot. My guess is people are just tired of the 'rate me' questions.

• I think your pretty, but attractiveness is subjective. No matter how pretty you are, not everyone will feel the same. So there will be people who think your gorgeous and others who won't.

• you're chillin d00d

• You're not. I think people just enjoy knocking others down a peg to feel good about themselves. Besides you look fantastic for being 64.

• That's exactly it. Otherwise know as low self esteem. But you nailed it.

• I think you look pretty.

• For 64 years you are amazing : D
    Nah, you are a cute young girl. Guys that say you are not, dont have a good taste.

• For a 64 year old, you look way too good! People are just jealous of you xD

• Slightly odd to me personally, but not TOO weird.

• Don't let someone else's opinion of you become your reality. - Les Brown

• You look great for someone that's 64 years old. You are firmly in the gilf category.

• You look attractive to me!

• You are 64. But the person in the profile is cute. I don't think you are ugly.

• you're not really 64, right?

• You look great for 64 ;-)

• you're not ugly, not many 64 like you.

• You're beautiful

• What? 64? Why put that? And ur in a way cute, obv not babe, model. But fit body bet?

• I've never seen a better 64 yo you aged gracefully lol

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03X0B6u-AxM

Read the lyrics in the description.

What Girls Said 6

• Pictures are all about angle and luck. So its hard to rate people correctly by looking at pictures.

You repel people in real life probably just beacuse of your personality, since you seem like you like fishing for attention.

You have really nice and cute face, definitely not ugly. At least thats what I think.

• how about you don't give a fuck about rating and stop asking for it... what others think is not important..

• I think it's because you look very, very young. I think you're quite pretty.

• You are pretty, some people might think you are fishing for compliments and give you a low score. I want to look that good at 64 ;)

• for a 64 year old woman u look fresh and beautiful...
    if u repel people its definitely NOT your face...

• it's the internet. people are always gonna be harsh.