Are tattoos are turn off or turn on?

I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a map of Africa with a lion inside.

Are tattoos are turn off or turn on?
The map of Africa, to show respect to my roots and the lion has a spirtual significance to me.
I would like to know if you have tatoo and if there is any meaning behind it for you. Also would someone having a tattoo be a turn on or a turn off for you?

• Turn off
    33% (5)48% (14)43% (19)Vote
  • Turn on
    47% (7)31% (9)36% (16)Vote
  • Indifferent
    20% (3)21% (6)21% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kind of indifferent to it up to a point. I see some girls with tat's that I find very attractive. On the other hand done wrong or too much and i'm turned off by it. This looks pretty decent so long as the artist does a nice job I wouldn't mind it.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• its a turn on!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• total turn off... says to me that the wearer wants me to notice their tattoo not them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like little ones like the one in your picture were you just have one, two max like that, but not a fan of really huge ones that cover all over the body.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it looks good.

1|0
    0|0
  • On guys I think it makes them sexier... but on girls, I don't really care all that much for them

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm completely indifferent about tattoos. It CAN be a turn off if it's really bad tattoos.

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn off.. especially this one. doesn't look like afrika with a lion head, it looks like a peace of leather cut out from a lions face and glued to your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • love tattoos on a girl, but on her thighs tho

0|0
    0|0
  • I slept with a girl with a tattoo of her kids face on her arm... turn off to say the least!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you want honesty, I hate them.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• they can be super hot on the right person. depends on the body, too. but overall i'd say they are sexy.
    i like it. i like that it has meaning behind it :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Turn on.
    But not if the person has most of their body covered... I really like your idea though!

1|0
    0|0