Are tattoos are turn off or turn on?

I was thinking of getting a tattoo of a map of Africa with a lion inside.

Are tattoos are turn off or turn on?
The map of Africa, to show respect to my roots and the lion has a spirtual significance to me.
I would like to know if you have tatoo and if there is any meaning behind it for you. Also would someone having a tattoo be a turn on or a turn off for you?

• Turn off
  • Turn on
  • Indifferent

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm kind of indifferent to it up to a point. I see some girls with tat's that I find very attractive. On the other hand done wrong or too much and i'm turned off by it. This looks pretty decent so long as the artist does a nice job I wouldn't mind it.

Most Helpful Girl

• its a turn on!

What Guys Said 9

• total turn off... says to me that the wearer wants me to notice their tattoo not them.

• I like little ones like the one in your picture were you just have one, two max like that, but not a fan of really huge ones that cover all over the body.

• I think it looks good.

• On guys I think it makes them sexier... but on girls, I don't really care all that much for them

• I'm completely indifferent about tattoos. It CAN be a turn off if it's really bad tattoos.

• Turn off.. especially this one. doesn't look like afrika with a lion head, it looks like a peace of leather cut out from a lions face and glued to your body.

• love tattoos on a girl, but on her thighs tho

• I slept with a girl with a tattoo of her kids face on her arm... turn off to say the least!

• If you want honesty, I hate them.

What Girls Said 2

• they can be super hot on the right person. depends on the body, too. but overall i'd say they are sexy.
    i like it. i like that it has meaning behind it :D

• Turn on.
    But not if the person has most of their body covered... I really like your idea though!