Crazy how these 2 are brothers? wow. ? ur opinion?

crazy how these 2 are brothers? wow. ? ur opinion?

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• You know how they say, don't judge a book by its cover?
    here's where it applies..
    Your personality changes how you look and how you look changes based of your personality and its peoples perception of you that changes you aswell.

This man may be physically attractive, but there could be something ugly about him
    The more unattractive male could have a more attractive personality... Or the ugly guy could be 100% ugly because he got salty from being ugly. and the really attractive guy could 100% goodlooking because he didn't start out good-looking and now he's humble...
    You never know! All you really truly know is what you see before you... and even then... sometimes you still just don't know.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• just cuz one is a little chubby. but they both look fine. average.

0|0
    0|0
    • hahha. one looks like a model, the other is ugly.

• he's not ugly. just not all done up and a little bit chubby. but not all siblings come out being equally attractive. ther is almost always one who is more attractive than the other. its not fair. but it is what it is. haha

• The one who looks like a male model is really unattractive and the obviously younger brother is kinda cute because he looks like an average male.

0|0
    0|0
  • I see a resemblance. One is more attractive though. But it happens. Just because they're siblings doesn't mean they have to look identical. Have you ever heard of genetics?

1|0
    0|0
  • i see a slight resemblance but hey, it's genetic lottery - you never know how the dice will roll...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it crazy?

0|0
    0|0
  • they are both cute, one is just a little bigger than the other. no biggie.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• There is often a wide variation between siblings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is it crazy?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he took a better care of himself, wore makeup and had a better hairdresser you wouldn't see a difference.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I had a sibling, I would most likely be the one on the right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Using a reflex camera for your selfies should become a standard across the internet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buddy on the right got all the bad genes where as the one on the left got all the good genes... He must hate his brother...

0|0
    0|0