Alright so is there something about my face cuz I've had more girls like me than boys?

Alright so is there something about my face cuz I've had more girls like me than boys?

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very attractive - As to why more girls like you than boys, I have no idea - Only a guess the guys might be shyer, the girls you know maybe more comfortable in their sexuality I would just take it as a compliment and not worry over the gender of the liker.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your face is really feminine.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Nope... you are a nice looking girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • you look feminine to me

0|0
    1|0
    • sorry i didn't mean to dislike that, and I wear mostly black but with splashes of color here and there do you think i look I don't know more masculine if girls do that?

• Gay guys hit on me a lot too but girls dont seem to like me much So this question hit a spot in my head since I'm the same.

• Not that I can see. I think you're just being unlucky.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, your face is fine. Trust me. Those guys just don't know what's right. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Um... No. Face is pretty. Eyes are amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boys must be gay and girls must like pretty girls

0|0
    0|0
  • very attractive young women , very beautiful eyes , full luscious lips , very nice wavy hair, very cute nose , love the eye color , nice eye brows , all in all very beautiful young women :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a actress so I think they envy you for it.
    Pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't say. I'm a man, get my vote!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1