Alright so is there something about my face cuz I've had more girls like me than boys?

Most Helpful Guy

• You look very attractive - As to why more girls like you than boys, I have no idea - Only a guess the guys might be shyer, the girls you know maybe more comfortable in their sexuality I would just take it as a compliment and not worry over the gender of the liker.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think your face is really feminine.

What Guys Said 9

• Nope... you are a nice looking girl!

• you look feminine to me

• sorry i didn't mean to dislike that, and I wear mostly black but with splashes of color here and there do you think i look I don't know more masculine if girls do that?

• Gay guys hit on me a lot too but girls dont seem to like me much So this question hit a spot in my head since I'm the same.

• Not that I can see. I think you're just being unlucky.

• Trust me, your face is fine. Trust me. Those guys just don't know what's right. :P

• Um... No. Face is pretty. Eyes are amazing.

• Boys must be gay and girls must like pretty girls

• very attractive young women , very beautiful eyes , full luscious lips , very nice wavy hair, very cute nose , love the eye color , nice eye brows , all in all very beautiful young women :)

• You look like a actress so I think they envy you for it.
    Pretty.

• Can't say. I'm a man, get my vote!

What Girls Said 1