What kind of makeup do you think would suit me?

As in eyeshadow (colours), eyeliner, lipsticks, blushes and all of that!

Most Helpful Guy

• You do not need makeup. Seriously you do not.

• I have told her that as well. Thank God someone agrees with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• A purple eyeliner that isn't so concentrated it ends up looking black instead of purple. Reason for purple eyeliner: It makes blue eyes pop with a real intensity and it just makes eyes look gorgeous in general (look up photos of purple eyeliner on blue eyes, or just people with purple eyeliner) and if it's sparkly its an added bonus. Also if you didn't want to do purple eyeliner you could do black eyeliner with a purple eye-shadow, a nude lip stick/lip balm would go great with that look. Or you could do a midnight blue eyeliner with a nice subtle pink-red lipstick. (I'm assuming you already have your own preference on mascara, foundation, and concealer) but correct me if I'm wrong and I'll tell you about my personal experience with them and which foundation, mascara, and concealer I think is the best.

What Guys Said 3

• I would pick light/subtle/natural looking makeup

• Oh, you look attractive to me. Remember me, please don't use make-up. I like you the way you look. :)

• Look fine. great body, cool tshirt

What Girls Said 2

• You have beautiful doe eyes, so I would say use a light coloured eyeliner in your waterline (like a white, skin tone, etc) to make your eyes look even wider. Then some neutrals with a bit of purples, perhaps plum, pink or nude lips. Just a simple BB or CC cream, neutral blush.

• You look cute and please don't over do it with makeup, it looks ridiculous most times lol.

I think plucking/shaping your eye brows would help a little, don't over do it though.

You honestly don't need it and I wouldn't go past a little eye liner, mascara and lip gloss.