Do you think I`m fat?

I've started working out and eating less to lose weight, and I've went down from 144 lbs to 133 lbs. My friends say I'm skinny now and should stop losing weight, but I think I should go down to 120. I'm 5'5 by the way. Do you think I'm at an attractive weight right now or should I keep shedding pounds?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are living a healthy lifestyle and the weight is coming off, then that's a good thing, and you should keep doing what you're doing. Sometimes friends get jealous and want to hold you back so that they don't feel inferior to you. Maybe you're just getting hot.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't need to worry too much about losing weight at this point, more so about toning up and maintaining a healthy weight. If you want to be positive however, talk to a doctor about what your weight should be, because it won't be completely dependent on your height like some people assume; your body type (and other things like metabolism and such) has to be taken into account.

What Guys Said 1

• Based on those numbers you seem to have a good body. All you have to do is exercise and eat healthy no matter what you weigh. Having a healthy lifestyle will keep your body in the correct shape for you.

What Girls Said 3

• You really can't tell without a picture.

• Girl, I wish I could be 133lbs... anyways you should do what makes you happy but only if that means doing it in a healthy way by eating proper foods and exercising at the gym by lifting weights and doing cardio.

• Your weight now is healthy!