(This is the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm nervous) Would you consider a 5 foot girl who weighs 120 pounds fat or unattractive?

(This is the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm nervous) Would you consider a 5 foot girl who weighs 120 pounds fat or unattractive?
This is me at the beginning of summer

0|0
6|11

Most Helpful Guy

• you look fantastic. really cute and beautiful face and your body is perfectly fine, nothing you should worry about. it has a great shape and definitely not too fat. You are very attractive and if someone calls you fat or ugly then they are probably just jealous or wanna troll you.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You look smashing; very pretty and a lovely figure too. I think there are a lot of girls out there who would love to be you.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• gorgeous, uh looks like it would be fun to hug you... and you look healthy :)

(idk what else to say)

1|0
    0|0
  • You are very lovely. If you want to exercise and tone a bit, that would not be a bad thing. But you are very lovely. Don't worry about this...

0|0
    0|0
  • You look very well.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thank you :)

• You are welcome - You had nothing to worry about with this question, you are very pretty.

• You seem to look nice. I just say to do various exercises to be healthy and keep your body in shape.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... please you are 14... you are not even fully grown yet.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are a little chubby but you still look very attractive. You should feel confident about your looks. I'd definitely not consider you fat at all. But I'd consider you too young anyway :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Stupid you look great. Don't think otherwise. I am going to guess your friend or someone told you that you look fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • you look adorable.

0|1
    0|0
  • Attractive.. you will be a knock out when you turn 18 ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Great pic.8 out 10!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look perfect for your height. I'm only 2 inches taller than you and close to you in weight and I was deemed healthy, so I think you're fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look like a good/healthy weight to me and you're very pretty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol at the person who called you chubby : seriously, you look thin

1|0
    1|0
  • No I don't think so.

1|0
    0|0
  • how in the world are you fat? you're so skinny!!

0|0
    0|0