(This is the first time I've ever done something like this. I'm nervous) Would you consider a 5 foot girl who weighs 120 pounds fat or unattractive?

This is me at the beginning of summer

Most Helpful Guy

• you look fantastic. really cute and beautiful face and your body is perfectly fine, nothing you should worry about. it has a great shape and definitely not too fat. You are very attractive and if someone calls you fat or ugly then they are probably just jealous or wanna troll you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You look smashing; very pretty and a lovely figure too. I think there are a lot of girls out there who would love to be you.

What Guys Said 10

• gorgeous, uh looks like it would be fun to hug you... and you look healthy :)

(idk what else to say)

• You are very lovely. If you want to exercise and tone a bit, that would not be a bad thing. But you are very lovely. Don't worry about this...

• You look very well.

• Thank you :)

• You are welcome - You had nothing to worry about with this question, you are very pretty.

• You seem to look nice. I just say to do various exercises to be healthy and keep your body in shape.

• ... please you are 14... you are not even fully grown yet.

• You are a little chubby but you still look very attractive. You should feel confident about your looks. I'd definitely not consider you fat at all. But I'd consider you too young anyway :P

• Stupid you look great. Don't think otherwise. I am going to guess your friend or someone told you that you look fat.

• you look adorable.

• Attractive.. you will be a knock out when you turn 18 ;)

• Great pic.8 out 10!

What Girls Said 5

• I think you look perfect for your height. I'm only 2 inches taller than you and close to you in weight and I was deemed healthy, so I think you're fine.

• You look like a good/healthy weight to me and you're very pretty.

• Lol at the person who called you chubby : seriously, you look thin

• No I don't think so.

• how in the world are you fat? you're so skinny!!