Girls, So a lot of guys at my school think I'm ugly and I don't really know why. I think that many guys dislike me for some reason I'm really nice?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly at all, those guys are just bullies. They don't need a reason to pick on someone, it's not about you, it's about validating themselves by putting someone else down. Don't pay any attention to them, or if they won't leave you alone then tell a teacher. Don't let them make you sad *hugs*

What Girls Said 5

• You're definitely not ugly and are above average looking. They must be jealous. Also just some photo tips: taking a selfie next to windows or going outside makes you look 100% better because the home light bulbs create shadows everywhere and somehow bring out all imperfections (not saying you look bad) because for those lights that's actually a pretty nice pic that you took but everyone looks better in amazing lighting.

• Who cares what others think. Just as long as you're happy with who you are, that's all that matters. Besides, confidence is what makes people attractive!

• They're just hating. You look adorably cute

• I think you are very attractive :)

• A lot of guys disagree I don't know anymore tbh I don't even know anything anymore

• But in reality I never see him talk to girls but 1 girl and I talk to only girls and it's sorta like that

• Gotcha. Maybe try ignoring him? Stay positive.

• they are just jealous!