Is a 32d big/small/average?

Most Helpful Guy

• Medium-Big.
    Good size!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 36D and mine are pretty big, I guess it looks different on everyone though.

What Guys Said 8

• To complicate things I would say big average and as others have said it depends how they look in proportion to the rest of your body.

• Thank you :)

• I was working backwards yesterday do only saw your picture after I answered this question - You look just right not too big, not too small.

• Depends on how they go with your body. They can look very different on every body.

• It's above average but I wouldn't say it's big.
    Big is F cup and larger.
    You have one of the best sizes.

• Don't worry too much about it

• good average

• its a lovely size don't worry about other people telling you it isn't your body is beautiful

• i dont know the sizes are all crazy

• Sounds all good! are you happy?

What Girls Said 4

• Do you seriously think this is a legit question or are you fishing for compliments because you're a 32d

• Are you serious?

• it is big.

• Its not as big as most people think. Its a decent size. Definitely no where near small but I would call it big either. I'll go with above average.