Why is she so much better than me?

I just hate that I can't look as pretty as she does, I would link a photo but that isn't aloud! If my nose wasn't so big and my jawline not so pronouced I would look ten times better!
Why is she so much better than me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks average to me.

• Well thanks! That helps me so much when there's another girl you'd call beautiful or even gorgeous. Average is not a compliment.

• Lol, That is me smiling naturally and the only make up I h ave on is my eyes.

• Try smiling a little more with upper teeth showing. I think that will help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't compare yourself to anybody; it does nothing for you. What is beautiful to you, or her, or anybody else is not going to reflect every single other person in this world. The one way you can make yourself 100x pretty than the average person is by loving yourself and owning your flaws; that kind of attitude is intoxicating and will draw people to you.

What Guys Said 4

• You look fine to me - Don't worry about comparing yourself to other people - You always tend to be your own harshest judge.

• There's always going to be somebody more attractive/intelligent/charming/fit/successful than you. Best get over it now or you'll linger on it until it destroys your self confidence.

• If this is the picture of the girl that's "better than you" than you have nothing to worry about she isn't that good looking anyway.

• you are you...

What Girls Said 3

• I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Everyone has 'flaws'. at least your skin is good and your eyes are the centre of attention. Trust me, we all could look much worse.

• you're pretty too!