Whose better looking?

1-
whosee better lookkking?

2-

• guy 1
  • guy 2

Most Helpful Guy

• It is hard to say which guy I would rather looks like. The doctor looks like he would be a nice person and the second guy looks full of himself. Looks wise I would rather be like the second guy but I would not be full of myself as that is not in my nature.

Most Helpful Girl

• woah! Guy 1 in that first photo is perfect!

teh second guy seems too feminine in the way he styles... like he doesn't look girly, but looks like he takes long to get ready and that seems unattractive to me, even if he doesn't take long... it just gives off that vibe and i feel like i'm staring at a girl.

• you see most guys are inclined to choose the second one... cause there's femininity in him... and straight men are allured by feminine features and styles... etc.

so guy 1 is manly attractive! super handsome!

What Guys Said 6

• They're practically the same guy. lol. Guy 2 has more angular features What I like to call "model hair." Other than that, there's no major different. lol.

• I would go guy 1

• I'd rather look like the second guy

• Not gay but the 2nd guy
    last picture is handsome

• I'd rather look like the 2nd guy, he clearly has a more handsome face. He's not as buff as the first guy but that can change and besides he appears to at least be in fit shape.

• No homo but the 2nd guy is stunning.

What Girls Said 6