Girls, rate these men?

What would guy 4 rate if he were at his maximum potential (perfect eyebrows and hairstyle as well as perfect photos like the models)?
Girls, rate these men?

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody is perfect! Plus flaws make men way more humble and cute in my opinions 😊

• Ummm... does guy 4 have more facial flaws vs the other 3?😲

• Mmm not at all... I think he's pretty cute actually, The other pics of those models I honestly don't like its waaaay to fake 😊

What Girls Said 7

• So you're guy 4? Duddde then you look way better than guy 1 and 2 'cos they look way too skinny or old, whatever it is. You're quite on par with guy 3 I suppose? If I gotta take an example of a guy who looks cute, he's definitely YouTuber Eric Ochoa. You can go check him out :>

• Ok so the only 9 I would give is for the 3rd one because that's Francisco Lachowski (90%sure lol)(i only give 10 to my favorite actors haha )
    As for 4th (which I am assuming is you) I'd say close to 8 based on those photos (which is pretty damn good for a non-celebrity) . Nice facial features, hairstyle could be better. Of course that's a simple preference

• The first one is gorgeous😍 what is his name? 2 and 3 are not my type, 3 looks soo young. And please stop being so insecure and comparing yourself to models. As you can see by these answers, girls like you. The only unattractive thing is your insecurity.

• Just adding some words in here because red letters told me my response was too short but 8/10

• all young handsome men

• Lol, I've seen your face at least 3 times😂 anyway, dont compare yourself to others, you look fine! You are unique and you dont need to look like anyone else

• they are all handsome.