Should I honestly lose weight? And based on this photo, what is my body type considered?

Should I honestly lose weight? And based on this photo, what is my body type considered?

0|0
3|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell from these pictures about the need to lose weight or not. All I can say is that you should try eating healthy and exercise to keep your health and body at its best.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your shape is enviable and beautiful - if you have questions about weight loss however, CONSULT A DOCTOR. Don't rely on the basic idea that you have to "look" a certain way, because your ideal weight is dependent on many factors that only a doctor can identify for you.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No I don't think you need to loose any weight. Not sure what your body type is classified as. But you're average or natural? You are not pencil thin or curvy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you look perfect - You don't need lose any weight

0|0
    0|0
  • I think you should. Not much just to tone up your body a bit more. Your hips look large from what I can see and it looks like you are hiding your belly.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are attractive. No need to lose weight but your hair style needs changing. Can you try to make it less curly?
    At this point you are 7/10

0|1
    2|0
  • Well depends what you want from yourself

Everyone and anyone can always find something to work on, just depends your goal

I know what your asking, your sexy you don't need to do anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Your body is fine the way it is

0|0
    0|0
  • Your fine, nice pic

0|0
    0|0
  • boobs are so nice:)

0|0
    1|1
  • I think that that's quite a dress, that's what I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol could you be more blatant about the tits... you have a nice body.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• You should wear something different so we can judge your body better. :)

0|0
    1|0
  • Other than cleavage not much more is visible

1|0
    0|0