Should I honestly lose weight? And based on this photo, what is my body type considered?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hard to tell from these pictures about the need to lose weight or not. All I can say is that you should try eating healthy and exercise to keep your health and body at its best.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your shape is enviable and beautiful - if you have questions about weight loss however, CONSULT A DOCTOR. Don't rely on the basic idea that you have to "look" a certain way, because your ideal weight is dependent on many factors that only a doctor can identify for you.

What Guys Said 10

• No I don't think you need to loose any weight. Not sure what your body type is classified as. But you're average or natural? You are not pencil thin or curvy.

• I think you look perfect - You don't need lose any weight

• I think you should. Not much just to tone up your body a bit more. Your hips look large from what I can see and it looks like you are hiding your belly.

• You are attractive. No need to lose weight but your hair style needs changing. Can you try to make it less curly?
    At this point you are 7/10

• Well depends what you want from yourself

Everyone and anyone can always find something to work on, just depends your goal

I know what your asking, your sexy you don't need to do anything

• Your body is fine the way it is

• Your fine, nice pic

• boobs are so nice:)

• I think that that's quite a dress, that's what I think

• Lol could you be more blatant about the tits... you have a nice body.

What Girls Said 2

• You should wear something different so we can judge your body better. :)

• Other than cleavage not much more is visible