Opinions on my body?

I've been trying to lose weight cuz I really feel horrible about my body. I dont even wanna go out. Please be honest and tell what do you think. This is how it looks at the moment I just started jillian michaels 30 day shred, do you have any other suggestions? As you can see all my fat goes to the upper hips so if you know any work out plans that would help me, please tell meπŸ™
Opinions on my body?

I am open to any suggestions

Most Helpful Guy

• Start running. Once you get through that part where your knees hurt and you feel like you're going to die, you start to enjoy it.

This isn't just a piece of exercise advice, starting to jog when you're out of shape is more of a workout for willpower than it is your body. If you can force yourself to keep doing it until you enjoy it, you will realize that you DO have the willpower and self control to make and stick to other changes too.

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all, congratulations on starting to lose weight. What I would like to advise you on is that you change the reason you want to lose weight. Do it to feel better/be healthy , not because you think you look horrible and don't want to go out.
    Now as for the way you look, it's actually not that bad, I think 30 day shreds combined with some zumba (which is great for hips ) should do the trick. You could also go for a run once in while but running helps lose weight all over your body. And be careful to stretch and not get an injury.
    And the way you eat is super important, because you can do all the exercise you want, if you eat junk, it's not gonnq work
    Best of luck and I'm here if you need any more advice !

What Guys Said 10

• If you look for confirmation that you look good because you found out that working out is hard work and you don't want to do it... well sorry, you gotta hang in there ;)

• keep trying start jogging 6 days a week

• I think you look well - Maybe a bit toning work to finish things off.

• Great breasts and full childbearing hips. I like it. I don't see a problem with your body at all but I understand that some (if not most) women have issues with their bodies. much like most guys worry about their penis size. so I understand. If you feel like you need a change then go for it. but if not, I'm more than sure guys will like what they see. unless you're doing for yourself then do you.

• I think you could become way too attractive once you start doing push ups and running.
    If you feel not able to remain focused find a companion preferably from the opposite gender.

• A little bit more work to be done but from the size of your boobs when you are done you will have a really nice hourglass shape to your body.

• Look good to me

• little bit chubby but not something to feel horrible about, little bit of workout will make your body quite curvy and nice

• not bad, a little podgy but I could hold onto those love handles quite easily. nice boobs, and seemingly nice butt, but can't see it clearly. over all not too bad ;-)

• it looks fine, I don't see the problem here
    you girls are so insecure lol

What Girls Said 4

• I think you look ok, you could do with some toning

Losing weight is more about diet though. It's very hard to out-exercise a bad diet. And I think most people have no idea what a bad diet is. You shouldn't calorie restrict, not consciously anyways. Your body knows how much to eat you just need to feed it food instead of you know the oil, pasta chicken diet that most eat and perceive has healthy.

In case it's not obvious pasta stands for refined grains, which are high in calories but low in nutrients, oil for refined fats which you don't ever need, ever and chicken for bland meat that is so fairly high in calories and fairly low in nutrients, compared to fruits and vegetables

• you look good

• You could lose a few pounds, but overall your body is lovely :)

• Don't Be Ashamed of your body. Many real women are shaped like you. We can't all be super skinny super models.