Guys, What do you think when you see me Just curious and please be brutally honest?

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• I see a fucking zebra cake because ya face is caked up with the make-up... i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• You are funny, chillded out and bubbly!

• you can't judge your self by posting a picture. Pictures are always different than real life ask someone face to face... just a random guy in the street ask the same exact question and u will see the answer on his face before he even say it.

• I think you look very well

• What's with those expressions?

• I'm an admirer of Asian girls and i think you've totally eliminated your natural Asian beauty with all that make up and eye work. That's just my opinion.

• Too much make-up and bad posing. I'm talking about pictures 1 and 2 especially here... what's up with your eyes? Who'd voluntarily post these pictures of himself on the web? I really question your sense of self-awareness.

• I don't know why but starwars😂

• Too much eye makeup and lipstick

• Like every other Asian in hawaii.

• I think you do weird faces because you're insecure and want attention, and I think you ask questions like this for the same reason

• Not like you ever made a face in your pictures so chill out I'm not insecure I'm just curious about what you guys think thats all. I love myself and how I look I'm just curious.

• lighten up i'm perfectly fine girls can make as many facial poses as they want and it doesn't mean anything by it so you need to cool your shit guys do the same thing

• my shit is cool, your shit is wack

• Sexy, fun, random

• You look like a nuts and hopefully lots off fun too.

• i wonder what your face looks like. at the moment i only see multiple layers of makeup.

• You want attention.

• I'm curious thats all I don't think curiosity means wanting attention its just a question thats all

• I can make whatever poses I want

• Your choice. Just saying.

• super cute :)

• Too much make up and someone who tries to be funny but fails.

• Bet party girl?

• Absolutely stunning and gorgeous face overall.

• Off the top of my head? Asian. Wears a lot of makeup. Might know were I can find some weed or at the very least a decent party. Cool peeps most likely.

• too much makeup

• Hey my foods finally here

• well when my food comes out i'm really happy and excited so i'm taking this comment as a compliment thank you<3

• You look exactly like the girl that delivers my Chinese food lol