Guys please be honest do I have an ok bikini body?

I really need some really honest opinions as im not confident with my bikini body since i think my boobs are small and my tummy is fat but my friends said its fine. Please dun be nice just tell me what you think and where i can improve thanks heaps!

guys please be honest do i have an ok bikini body?

Most Helpful Guy

• My word. STOP ASKING IF YOU LOOK GOOD ONLINE PEOPLE. I know you're insecure and all, but asking the opinions of random people online that you don't know or trust is no way to cure that insecurity.

The only way that looks matter is in terms of whether the people you care about think you look all right, and even then, it doesn't matter that much. I am just lost for words at how much emphasis people, especially girls, put on looks, both their own and others'.

Most Helpful Girl

• You wore the bikini... Have pictures and also posted them... It's to late to ask this question. You've already committed to it.

What Guys Said 53

• Oh shut up. I'm not even going to dignify this question with an answer. Stop trolling for attention. Jeez.

• Honestly, you look really good. You're thin but still have curves in the right places. Id say just try to maintain what you have.

• You look totally fine. Just be comfortable with what you wear.

• Yes it works.

• You actually look pretty great.

• I think your bikini body looks great.

• If you were holding a slice of pizza then it would have been complete.

• Your bikini body is stunning, you have great curves and a hot body. You have nothing to be worried about 😊

• You have the kind of body that catches my eye when I'm walking on the beach ;) That being said, there's no such thing as a bikini body; everyone should feel comfortable at the beach, wearing whatever they want.

• Yes, your bootyfull for sure and you look great Hunnie <3

• I think you look great

• I mean that's averagish

• That's hot.

• Its okay, not great nor bad.

• you look perfect. i donĀ“t understand the question.

• Simply put, you look cute.

• And as for the fact that you look fat, I do see that you got a bit belly fat. But that's good in my opinion, i like a soft belly, I'm not into real skinny girls. You are just fine! And by the way, in my opinion opinions of people online aren't worth that much...

• Yes you have a great beach bikini body don't be so insecure you know you look good :)

• That's a bikini bod right there

• You are not fat at all. You look amazing in a bikini

• Yes, you look very OK.

• You look absolutely beautiful, no need to be worried about how you look.
    So what you've got smaller boobs, you are still very beautiful, lovely legs and pretty hair

• You look ok, do you have a beach body; yes. I would work on cutting weight and getting ripped. Diet and exercise for this if you don't already.

• Or you could just not do any of that because your shape looks amazing.

• @iReallyNeededAName I just got home I was on my phone early so I couldn't respond how I wanted to.

This "Or you could just not do any of that because your shape looks amazing." was the reply to his initial statement, all I was doing was giving a difference of opinion to his opinion, which I realize she was asking for.

This "You mean critical people who think their personal preference entitles them to tell other's how they should look." was in response to "@GirlsLie or you could leave this for honest people.". Not to his initial response. He was implying that his opinion was the only "honest" opinion and I was pointing out that being overly critical and expecting others to cater to your personal preferences isn't the only "honest" opinion.

• @GirlsLie it's my honest opinion...

• Yes you do.

• Yes you do! You look nice :)

• I honestly think you look good in a bikini. You're not fat at all

• Indeed you do

• Yes. You look really good and pretty -- neither too skinny, nor fat.

• Yes dear you look beautiful and appealing in that bikini.

• You're just fishing for compliments xD

• I like what I'm seeing... you've got a lovely bod

• More from Guys
    23

What Girls Said 9

• I think you look great, you're tummy is not fat or even close to it, it's a little soft but that looks really good on some girls and it looks good on you.

• There's no such thing as a "bikini body," you can wear whatever the heck you want, it's your body.
    Seems like you rocked that bikini, by the way so don't even worry about it.

• You look great, it's true your boobs are small but that doesn't mean you don't have a great body.

• You have a nice body but if you workout it would be a lot better. Cute bikini by the way.

• You look great, don't worry.

• u r pretty with a nice body

• You have a great body 😘😍

• even though im not a guy, you look good in it

• Nope. As you said yourself, your tummy's way too fat.