Do you think I look "slutty"?

Do you think I look

Most Helpful Guy

• "Slutty" is kind of subjective. There's no clearly defined line between slutty and now slutty, not objective criteria for what makes a person a slut. Sure the definition is someone who has a lot of casual sex partners, but what is "a lot"?

It's bassically different for everyone. I think every guy has a tolerance for what type of sexual history/bahvior he is ok with in a partner and any girl who falls outside that tolerance is a "slut". That's what I think slut means in layman's terms "not relationship material". And since what is considered relationship varies from one guy to the next so does the definition of slut.

As far as your look, part of it kinda depends on context, how dressed you are relative to everyone else. A bikini at the beach =fine... a bikini in the supermarket=slutty.

As far as your face, honestly, you do have a bit of a "provocative look" but nkt nessesarily slutty. If I saw you I'd think that youve probably had AT LEAST a few hookups, which SOME guys might see as a negative thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I fail to see the sluttiness factor.

What Guys Said 42

• Exotic yes, slutty no.

• No. Drop the nose ring and you look classy and oh so mysteriously sexy. Awesome look. Love the necklace. Crazy pretty eyes. Piercing.

• If anything, I'd say you look elegant. It seems that a lot of time was spent on accessorizing, hair and makeup.

• Thanks and kind of it took 30 min

• No sign of sluttiness. I do suggest getting rid of the nose ring.

• If you know you look slutty and don't want to be called just that, you should alter your style. If you demand people to judge you based on personality first you are just ignoring how the world works. Don't complain about it if you do it deliberately. Yes you look slutty.

• Ok I get your point

• @Monnymo Nah it just goes to show that some people aren't open to learning something new, whether it's out of convenience or ignorance, or whatever. It is somewhat sad but it's not like I care either. Take care.

• @TheGeorge if you didn't care then I doubt you would have answered. But if you say you didn't and did anyway I would believe you, because I am willing to learn something new. I'm glad I cleared that up! All the best, my Internet aquaintances. <(^_^)^

• Sluts often look like you but you don't necessarily look like a slut.

• Far from slutty but I think you'd look better without the nosering.

But it's your face, if you like it, keep it :)

• Base on what? I see nothing that even resembles that

• I don't believe in words like that based on looks - To me you look like an attractive young girl - If I got to know your personality I would use words to describe none of which would be words like "slutty" they would be much more positive and constructive.

• It's just the nose ring. It's not pretty, in my opinion, but without it you're fine.

Why are you asking, out of curiosity.

• Well people told me I look slutty (the way my face looks) so I want to know

• Oh all right :P I don't know why they don't let you change it, it's weird.

• Ya I know I wish I could up vote it 100 times lol

• Um helloooo perfect eyes

• You kinda look like a cleabatra

• Not exactly. Maybe you should lose the nose ring though.

• No, you look good.

• No, not slutty at all

• Yes, you are beautiful you don't need to be hot or slutty.

• Nope not slutty! You look beautiful.. 😊
    But that nope piercing doesn't suit you well
    ..

• Any photo with a gapped lips looks like you're asking for it. It's just the lips really.

• No
    Filler

• No but I'm not a fan of nose rings

• No even close to slutty, you look beautiful

• No , i don't think you do

• Not really. Excotic though

• Not "slutty" whatever that means, but I'll say you look smoking...

• by whos standards? 10 years ago it was slutty just to wear daisy dukes, now miniskirts and yoga pants and short shorts are tame by comparison. i mean by todays standards you pretty much have to walk outside with a dick in your ass to put em off and even then you can say they're just slut shaming

rejoice, bitch. you were born in the age of the slut

• You made my dayy thank you

• shit is just common sense, take a look at the world and tell me honestly with all the shit thats going on you're still tripping about how you're perceieved

• face- no, makeup-yes

• not at all u look sexy af but bot slutty

• no. i dont think so.

• Why you think so?

• How much do you cost baby?

• More from Guys
    12

What Girls Said 14

• Not at all – at least not from this photo. I think you're pretty :)
    You have a resting bitch face tho but then who doesn't?

• Nope. Edgy yes but not slutty.

• No you don't

• Nope. Your eyes are so unique, it's like I'm staring at a cat's eyes :O You look beautiful.

• Hell no, you look beautiful.

• Nope not really.

• no you look ready for a night on the town. What makes you think you look slutty?

• People told me :(

• That's so sweet of you and I ll try to ignore people thanks again

• you're welcome and stay beautiful

• No, not at all :)

• No!!! U're pretty by the way = )

• You look like Kylie Jenner and you are rocking it, I think you look pretty

• no, just a trashy with that piercing

• From this picture, no I wouldn't consider you slutty. You look pretty.

• Extremely so

• No. Not at all