Am I too fat to wear a bikini?

i am 5'1 and my Weight is 124 i have been losing weight and have lost like 19 pounds. a group of my friends are planning a trip to florida soon and i want to know if i can wear a bikini.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course you can. You just have to be comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you're not. At least from my point of view and based on your height and weight. And plus, if they don't like you as you are, they're not your friends.

What Guys Said 7

• If you don't feel comfortable in a two-piece, then don't wear one. If you're having to ask this question it likely means you don't feel comfortable.

The last thing you want to do while on your trip is worry about how you look. I like chubby girls, and there will be a lot of chubby lovers out there, so you SHOULDN'T feel self-conscious about it, but if you are, then don't wear a bikini. Be comfortable - that's more important.

• That sound like good numbers to me.

• The same weight number looks so different on different frames, can't judge this without a pic.

Crop your face out of your pic, and post a link using tinypic. com.

• Why can't you wear one if you want to as long as you're happy that's all that matters in life.
    Who gives a rat's fart about what anyone else thinks or says.

• hard to visualize the specifications of your physicality since fat reservoirs are found almost throughout the entire body; would be better to post a picture in my opinion.

simply from what I know 124 isn't that fat for a girl that's 5'1

• No you are not too fat.

• Congrats (filler)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'1" and 126 lbs. (my weight moves between 124-129 lbs. for some reason), and unlike other people here I know what 124 lbs. looks like on people as short as we are. I'm going to say don't go for it unless you want to feel awkward. I've been there, done that, and I don't want to do it again until I reach somewhere around between 115-118 lbs. because you'll still have quite a bit of pooch. Wear a tankini it'll be more figure flattering. .3.
    www.cdn-outlet.com/.../8125592-42884-1A-zoomin.jpg

• I doubt that you are too fat. Wear it.

• i don't think you're too fat

• Go for it?

• A picture would help.
    But usually if you have to ask then most likely you are too big to wear a bikini
    You don't have to be skinny to wear a bikini but you should have a low body fat percentage