Am I ugly because I feel like I am?

Am I ugly because I feel like I am?

I'm in college and I feel like I'm ugly because most guys at school don't talk to me, for example when I go out with friends at school party's they always mostly talk to the other person and they end up asking my friend for her number but not mine. Even in class they don't talk to me and I don't have any guy friends. sAlso on some dating sites I message guys and some of them never reply back and I think it's because I'm ugly because there's no other reason why. How can I be better looking? Please help! here's a pic of me and be honest! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• "Am I ugly because I feel like I am" The moment that you think that you're #UGLY is the moment that you become #UGLY in my mind. Since believe it or not people can/will pick up on your negative vibes about yourself. And once that happens you'll be in the situation that you're in now. Where nobody wants to be around you because they think that you're some "antisocial girl who's always moping around + seen sitting here or there alone. That would probably never talk to them even if they attempted to initiate a convo with you".

Hell, while I'm at it let me say this "others will treat you how you treat yourself" it seems. So if you carry yourself like a prize "people will be more likely to gravitate towards you" because they see a confident potentially outgoing person. When compared to someone who's always 2nd guessing + see's themselves as a piece of "trash". Ya know who thinks that they're not worth anyone's time of day anyway. Because I've seen plenty of so-called "ugly people" have plenty of friends, been approached, center of attention, picked 1st for sports etc.

But I'm guessing that unlike those people was more outgoing, initiated convos more + had a smile on their face while doing it ^_^. And ya know just put themselves out there as somebody who's worth your time because they'd make a great friend". And eventually the word would spread about _____ thus equaling more popularity + friends.

So do you think that you're a "prize" or a piece of "trash" REP WISE around campus in most people's minds? i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif #RambleOver + you're not UGLY so yeah... change how ya see yourself and other will follow suit when it comes to you> because don't nobody like carrying around dead weight, right? LOL ^_^ www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8433-are-you-versatile-personality-wise read that.. it may help ya.

• But I'm guessing that unlike those people who were more outgoing, initiated convos more + had a smile on their face while doing it ^_^. And ya know just put themselves out there as somebody who's worth your time because they'd make a great friend". Ya know which would spread their name around campus as somebody who's fun to hang around (more popularity = more people willing to talk to you). You're doing completely the opposite on campus right now >_<

*

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you are very pretty.

What Guys Said 19

• You look very nice. A little above average. Try smiling more. You will instantly have a brighter and more attractive look. It will attract guys because it's always nice to see a girl who's smiling. Lifts the mood and confidence in both you and the guy (s). Try starting conversations yourself. Don't hope or wait for a guy to start one with you. If you are interested in some guy and want to chat, approach him and start a conversation. Might be easier said than done but it will boost your confidence and you'll be communicating with the guy (s) you want to.
    Try it.

• Body language and presentation of your best features. You look are good looking act like it and smile at the guys you are after

• I think you are pretty - Maybe if you had more confidence in yourself - Believing you are beautiful can make you be beautiful.

• No you're not ugly at all. You're encountering guys who are tools.

• You are not ugly, only very few people really are. You aren't necessarily good looking either however, you could still try to lose some weight perhaps, or change you hair style. Not that your hair is bad but if you change something up you might feel good about it. Sometimes it helps just to change a few things here and there to make you feel better about your looks. So try out something new.

• You are average on the positive side. Try exercising and keep longer hairs.
    And wear some better clothes. These make you look like a slack

• I told her this shit in 2 other posts of her asking how she looks and that she thinks she's ugly. And she even answered which means she definetly read it.. anyways, I give up lol. Let her ask this 100 more times and she will still get the same answer.

• @Bimbobambo Thanks I will keep that in mind.

• You are not ugly. As for being approached by guys, a lot of it has to do with body language and facial expressions. Smile, but don't be phony about it. If you want to talk to guys, look at them, don't turn your body away from them. Be nice and the right guys will approach and talk to you.

• I don't believe you're ugly personally. i could state a couple thing attractive about your look. Now if i imagine you to have the kind of personality that is really attractive to me, i'd honestly be down for dating you 100%

• Define 'ugly'- I bet you cannot

• You are so beautiful to me

• Ugly, nope

I can look at you all day and not think that once

• no you are not. you have very nice features ;)

• Sorry to be honest but you are

• Naw - you're ugly

• I think you are a cutie ;-)

• Your gorgeous! If you went to my school id ask you out in a heartbeat

• No you are very pretty.

• Certainly below average.

• you are actually not bad at all. would date.

What Girls Said 10

• I know you're beautiful, but remember that the beauty of a woman is not in facial mode, but the true beauty of a woman is reflected in her soul.
    Don't hesitate to message me if you ever want to talk, I'd love to chat with you and hopefully brighten your day.
    Have a good one, and don't be hard on yourself :D

• U are NOT ugly... Not even a little bit... :)

• Are you kidding? Ha, you are super pretty! What you need is confidence, I had the same problem as you, I think as girls a lot of us go through that stage, but you need to know YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, doesn't matter what others think. The moment you become confident is the moment others will see it too. Think about this, no one else looks like you, you are unique and different from everybody else, how cool is that? :)

• Not ugly. Is it because you are shy and introverted?

• I think you look cute :)

• no your not ugly you are average

• I don't think you are.

• You are average.

• Yes, you are ugly.

• You're not ugly. I think it's all in your head.