Do I look like a porn star?

Yesterday one of my classmates told me I look like one pornstar and I can't remember the name he told me. What pornstar do I look alike? Lol

Do I look like a porn star??

Most Helpful Guy

• When you guys say "girl next door" all I can think of is that movie where the girl next door was actually a pornstar.

Most Helpful Girl

• How rude. Boys these days have no manners at all. If some guy came up to me and told me I looked like a pornstar, I'd slap him across the face

• Wow your way ruder than the boy who calls you a pornstar lol

• It's different if you know that he is kidding. But if he isn't and he's just some guy you've never really talked to. @TripleAce, he has it coming.

• @pooper89

You have to see outside your bubble... these are just words, for you to physically hit someone over that is a bit much lol

But sure... I mean a cute feminine purse slap is fine but to actually full handed slap his face... ouch

What Guys Said 24

• Some. It's hard to tell without the full blown make up and something that let's us see your body.

• I'm watching a lot of porn, but I don't recognize you :P

• I can see why he said that but I'm no good with names. I'm normally looking else where... don't judge me it's porn.

• that's strange to say that, I don't know what you would

• No you don't look like one but he's probably visualizing you while he jerks off if he said such a thing

• Nope... i got nothing. You look like a very attractive girl next door to me. def not porn star!

• That was rude of him.
    I think he was trying to be funny.

• You don't look like a porn start... you just look beautiful and cute 😘

• maybe a little

• You look like Little Caprice.

• not like any porn star, i´ve seen xD

• No you look too girl next doorish to be a porn star.

• I actually hate looking like girl next door. Csuse every guy sees you just like NOTHING more than a friend...

• The girl next door can still be very sexy. I wouldn't think about someone i was attraced to just as a friend unless I knew they weren't interested in me.

• honestly, i don't really watch soo much porn that i actually remember their names. i don't think you look like a pornstar. you look more like a victoria's secret model.

• i like kinda just got back into porn, not anybody i seen. like totaly let me no the name if u find out

• Slovenka :-p? You look like Caprice, a pornstar from Czech Republic.

• I dont watch porn anymore but i can say you look beautiful

• Not at all.

• Even not a little bit! You look just pretty

• No, definetily not. You are a really pretty girl. I like your look.

• You could be a porn star. I think you're very pretty.

• Hm, well pornstars look like humans & I'd say you look very human to me so I guess so 😅.

No, but you don't look like a porn star per say. But a porn stars pics are kinda made to look a certain way, as where yours is the normal selfie.

• You look to have a bit more of a natural look compared to a pointer. Personally, I think most of them are ugly. I think he might be thinking of Rachel Starr though. I am not sure how to take the kid's comment though. Lol, just ignore it.

• jealous prick much?

• What?

• the guy who said that. maybe he fancies you but you gave him the cold shoulder?

• You kind of look like Ron Jeremy.

What Girls Said 6

• How charming.

• No... Just a teenager. That guy is just mofo talking shit.

• No. You look really attractive. I don't see anything that makes you look like a porn star though.

• Uh what the fuck? How does that even work? You have stupid classmates. You really dont.

• In my opinion you don't look like a pornstar

• You are pretty, dont feel worried about it